Add restaurant highs in addition to stores with products

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Add restaurant highs in addition to stores with products

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      David
      Participant

Hi all:
      I have a web of gourmet products and I use wcfm for users to upload their products. Now I would like that the restaurants could also upload their restaurants (1 per user) and be able to make a list of them. What plugin do you recommend me to do this integration? So when they go to register they can choose if they are restaurants or stores that want to sell their products. Thank you . I love WCFM

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Now I would like that the restaurants could also upload their restaurants (1 per user) and be able to make a list of them

Please give me a bit more details, what this restaurants will have? Is this will be table booking service?

Thank You

David
      Participant

Thank you for the quick response. The user can register your restaurant or hotel and you can also book a table. Alternatively, related products of the store filtered by the area where they are (City) will be displayed under your file

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but your last statement make me more confused!

Are you trying to create restaurant listing? And want to allow vendors to add their restaurant, but only 1.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Add restaurant highs in addition to stores with products’ is closed to new replies.