BUG on order status

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      leonardoap
      Participant

hi,

here is an error in the orders below the steps to reproduce it

1.- place an order with debit card or bank transfer with a customer ( order #35 by example)

2.- from the seller panel (wcfm) edit the details of the order (example # 35)

3.- Put the field of the status of the order in refunded and save

4.- Here the first error, go to the list of orders and look for the edited order (#35) you will see that the profit is still unpaid …. but the order was refunded as this can be!!!

5.- If you try to change the status of the order from the wcfm panel, you can not do it since it was refunded (this is fine), but you have to eliminate that vendor profit without removing the order

6.- from the woocomerce options we list the orders and edit the order in question (example # 35)

7.- We place the order(#35) status in anyone who is not refunded or failed

8.- We return to the wcfm panel and request a refund of the order (example # 35) from the panel of the seller, where the request is sent to the market administrator

9.- the administrator in his panl receives the notification of a refund from the seller about order (#35)

10.- Here the second error, the administrator marks the order (example # 35) to approve the refund …. but instead of approving it, wcfm shows an error that it is not possible to do the action.

This last error is due to the fact that it was previously reimbursed

bye

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly know me, which multi-vendor plugin you are using?

Thank You

LeonardoAP

Woocomerce multivendor marketplace from you (wclovers) that is the way that I reported the issue on ultimate Lol

leonardoap
      Participant

hello, they did not answer about this problem. as i said is in the wclovers multi-vendor plugin

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for delayed update.

Yeah i understand you are using WCFM Marketplace,but it’s difficult to guess from WCFM – Ultimate as it’s useful for all multi-vendor plugins.

Anyway, Vendors are not allowed to set “Refund” and “Shipping” order status manually.
      For this they to have to go with “Refund Request” and “Shipment Tracking” system.

“This last error is due to the fact that it was previously reimbursed” – you already know this, if that order already refunded then how can be again process refund!

Thank You

leonardoap
      Participant

sorry but vendors are allowed to set it, It even has an option in capabilities to update the status of the order (by default). i remove that option to vendors but how them put the order status to complete becouse this does not put on it automatically even on client side the order when delivered is the client says that the item was obtained (has a button in the area of ​​customers within the option orders). Now, with all due respect, I tell you that at least you see the bug reported not only by me but by others who use your software and do not respond automatically (laziness to verify).
      is in favor of improving your interesting software.

I even put the error as a player, step by step to make it easy to reproduce

regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

First of all, we have no automated response system, all replies are created manually by our team members.

Well, lets back to the issue –

1. you have disabled order status update capability for vendors, right?
      2. but still you want to allow them to mark orders “completed”?
      3. or do want to some automated process to mark orders completed? then what will be that?

Please correct me if I am wrong?

Thank You

leobardoap

hello,
      I’ve disabled the admin status to the seller for this do not go playing with this option, worst even if this part is susceptible of breaking the transaction in if ( marketplace plugin) . but the bad thing is that there is no way to set the order to completed when the item is received by the client. I thought that the order was placed as completed when the client press the button of receiving your panel orders but this does not happen. how the order is placed in completed status without intervention of the administrator??

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, I understand your point. So you want to mark order’s completed as customer will mark a product “mark as received”, right?

But what will happen in such situation –

1. Customer not mark this as received, as customer is not bound to do this. and in most situation customer forget about site and it’s actions after receiving the actual product, hope you will agree with me!

2. Support a customer purchase two products from two separate vendors in an order. Now on receive one product if he mark as receive and we mark complete whole order then it will be a bug, right?

Please share your thoughts!

Thank You

leonardoap

Yes you have all the reason, the customers forget about the site once them receive the order. now the seller should be able to mark the order as completed but only after them have marked it as shiped. this is possible because on transactions there is a function similar that differences the amount of the transaction for the item corresponding to x vendor. seeing it from the point of view of development is the implementation tedious and difficult, I guess you will have to implement in future.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for delayed update.

I am totally agree with you, there has to be something to mark orders complete on successfully delivery.

We already have this in WCFM App, where delivery person will get direct approval from customer and order will be marked “completed”.
      But in desktop version it’s a pain to track properly! We are also looking for a suitable method. I will keep you updated on this.

Thank You

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘BUG on order status’ is closed to new replies.