Commission Invoice – Fee sub-total error

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Commission Invoice – Fee sub-total error

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      johan
      Participant

Hi, the Fee sub-total as displayed on the Commission Invoice (available from an order – Vendor Dashboard) is calculating wrongly. The grand-total is correct but not the sub-total.
      On this test invoice the commission is 15% and should calculate as $1.50.

See attachment.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      johan
      Participant

Hi, The issue seems deeper. I am experiencing the same issue under ‘withdrawal’ – commission should be $1.50…or am I doing something wrong? See attachment.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You are not doing anything wrong and it’s showing right data all over.

You have set commission mode as “Admin” – right?

So when it’s showing in order details page it’s showing “Admin Fees”

But in withdrawal page it’s showing vendor’s own earning, as here admin fees has no meaning.

If you set commission mode as “vendor” then you will see everything same all the places.

Thank You

johan
      Participant

Hi, sorry but this is still not making sense to me…and would confuse a vendor.

Yes commission is set as Admin at 15% – see attachment.

The issue is that on the commission invoice there is two places where ‘fee’ is indicated. The one, (total fees) is correct. The other (fees) is not. See attachment.

In this scenario the fee is 15% which calculate to $3.00. ‘Fees’ indicate it as $1.00 and ‘Total Fees’ as $3.00.

If this is correct, please explain to me what the ‘Fees – $1.00’ means…as a vendor will ask me to explain this.

Ta
      Jay

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can you please check, if there is any vendor level commission set for this vendor or not?

And also show me Order Details page screenshot for this particular order from vendor account.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, you may also check the same by set commission mode “Vendor” and Commission “85%”

Thank You

johan
      Participant

Not sure why but I have now checked the same Commission Invoice #391 I attached in the beginning but now it is correct. I have attached both. See attachments. Did you guy do an update?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

No, we didn’t updated anything.
      In fact “Store Invoice” generated at the time of placing the order and those can’t be changed.

Umm .. please do a fresh test and take a look.

Thank You

johan
      Participant

Will do, thanks.

Jay.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Commission Invoice – Fee sub-total error’ is closed to new replies.