Custom Field / Field on Vendor registration form

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Custom Field / Field on Vendor registration form

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      andreasenglowski
      Participant

Hi,

i did add a custom field to the vendor registration form (via settings->vendor registration->Registration Form Fields) called “Kalendersynchronisation (E-Mail)”. I also did add custom field with the acf plugin to add that field to profile pages. Now is it possbile to sync these fields? Also it would be great to have that field in the profile manager of vendor dashboard. Hope its getting clear what i am trying to do 😀

All the best and thanks in advance,
      Andi

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Well, I think you want to allow those fields editable from Vendor Profile page as well, right?

Umm … please user field using Toolset for the purpose (https://wordpress.org/plugins/types/)

Between, we will add those fields editable in coming version, no additional plugin will require.

Thank you

andreasenglowski
      Participant

Hi,

thanks for your fast reply, amazing support!! With Toolset plugin i was able to add my fields to profile manager, that worked well, many thanks!
      Now i just need to link to the same field from the vendor registration form, do you have a idea on how to achieve that?

Many thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Now i just need to link to the same field from the vendor registration form, do you have a idea on how to achieve that?”

– We will add this in next update, don’t worry about this. Will be like this – https://ibb.co/fYQbye

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM Marketplace 1.1.4 has just released, now vendors are allowed to edit additional information from their profile page.
      No more required to install any third party plugin for the purpose.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Custom Field / Field on Vendor registration form’ is closed to new replies.