Email settings are not being saved

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Email settings are not being saved

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      chad

I have changed the email settings in marketplace >> Settings >> Email Setting but the mails are not being sent to the “Admin” as listed there, instead the mails are being sent to me as the developer. I have even removed myself as admin from the site but to no avail. I have also found that the Welcome Email to the New Vendor (Being the one where it says their account is awaiting approval) is also not being sent but they do receive the one after the account has been approved, however it is not the same text as the one I put under the Membership Settings

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please keep install this plugin -> https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/

And be sure emails are properly triggered or not!

Thank You

Chda

I have mail logging and the mails are being triggered correctly but going to the incorrect address, they are not going to the address as specified in the email settings.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“they are not going to the address as specified in the email settings.”
      – All are going at wrong address or specific ones? Can you please give me an example.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Email settings are not being saved’ is closed to new replies.