fatal error

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DRAGANA

On the Capability Settings I have this massage

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WCFMu_Dependencies::wcfm_wholesale_active_check() in /home3/dnikoloska/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php on line 379

The changes I make here are not applied.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please update your WCFM Ultimate to 6.1.0 and this will resolve for you.

Thank You

Meysam

Hi,

I have the same issue on the Capability Settings. I have updated WCFM Ultimate to 6.0.1 then the following fatal error is shown.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WCFMu_Dependencies::wcfm_wholesale_active_check() in /home/XXXXXcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php:415 Stack trace: #0 /home/XXXXXcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-library.php(928): include() #1 /home/XXXXXcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/includes/shortcodes/class-wcfm-shortcode-wc-frontend-manager.php(42): WCFM_Library->load_views(‘wcfm-capability’) #2 /home/XXXXXcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php(99): WCFM_Frontend_Manager_Shortcode::output(”) #3 /home/XXXXXcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php(43): WCFM_Shortcode->shortcode_wrapper(Array, ”) #4 /home/XXXXXcom/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): WCFM_Shortcode->wc_frontend_manager(”, ”, ‘wc_frontend_man…’) #5 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #6 /home/XXXXXcom/public_html/wp-includes/ in /home/XXXXXcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php on line 415

Meysam

The problem is solved after updating WCFM Ultimate to 6.1.4.
      Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘fatal error’ is closed to new replies.