GST Number & Tax Feature

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Piyush Gupta

Hello Wc Lovers Team,
      First I appreciate your work regarding WordPress Multivendor Project Plugins. Your Plugins are awesome.
      I am Using WooCommerce GST Plugin With WCFM plugin. But only Probelm I facing is that My project is multivendor. In “WooCommerce GST” Plugin Admin Set GST Number. When Someone place order, At that time Admin GST number is displayed on Email Notification & Invoice. I want that there should be displayed vendor GST Number. I have added Custom Field in WCFM Vendor Registration regarding GST number. But that Custom Field GST Number of Particular vendor is not showing. On Order IT is showing Admin GST. I don’t want to show Admin GST. I want to show vendor GST from Whom Client has ordered product.
      This is Woocomerce GST Plugin link which I am using https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-gst/.

Please help me

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and thanks for your appreciation.

Well, you are dealing with Admin invoice for customers so it’s showing Admin’s GST number.

WCFM Ultimate has Store invoice module – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-store-invoice/

And this by default support vendor’s GST number, no additional plugin required for such purpose .

Thank You

Piyush Gupta

Thank you WCFM. your reply helped me in My Project.
      I also need Two more feature.
      1. I want to deduct Tax on Commission From Seller. I want to issue invoice to seller.
      For Example : Seller registered a Product with Price Rs 500 + GST Tax. Admin takes 10% commission + Tax On Commission(18%)= (50 + 9) on Each & Every Order. But WCFM Plugin allow admin to take only Commission like 10%. Here admin also want to collect Tax On Commission. So seller should be able to Withdraw ProductPrice(Rs 500) + GST18% (Rs 90) – AdminCommiion10%(Rs 50 ) – AdminCommisionTax18%(Rs 9) = Rs 531.

Here Admin Should Collect AdminCommiion10%(Rs 50 ) + AdminCommisionTax18%(Rs 9) = Rs 59. Here Admin Will issue invoice of Rs 50+9 = Rs 59 to seller.

2. I want to show commission report to Admin.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, if you have setup Tax using WC tax setting then it will visible everywhere – vendor order, vendor invoice, commission invoice etc ..

Admin allowed to download vendor’s store invoice, commission invoice and withdrawal invoice.

Thank You

Piyush Gupta

Thank you WCFM For your reply. I think in Last repl you didn’t get my point. I Want to deduct tax on commision also From Seller. Please provide demo of WCFM Ultimate. It will help me to understand your ultimate plugin. After that I will Purchase WCFM Plugin if WCFM plugin going to be Fit in My Project.
      YOur WCFM Ultimate Admin demo not working. Please provide updated username password for demo

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I Want to deduct tax on commision also From Seller.

– OK, you may use commission withdrawal charges for the purpose.

Demo access – http://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/my-account/

Thank You

Raja

I am also having the same issue here The main point in Indian e-marketplace is whenever a service charge collected (here admin commission ) it should be taxed with the GST of 18%

for eg Vendor Posted order value of 1000 and I get the commission of 4.5 % means I get 45 rupees commission from that sale, I should have to impose the GST of 18% for that 45 Rupees (4.5%) which will be 45rs Commission + 8.10 rs GST. So the total amount to be deducted from the sale will be 53.10 RS

The settlement amount will be 1000-45-8.10 = 946.9 RS here in your case it was not being possible. I see you have a great product but with a lack of these features, it was hard to do the business with this plugin but still, I love to use this.

I request you to Implement this in the future updates

– GST READY MULTI-VENDOR PLUGIN
      – Commission Should have the option of Sale commission + GST to the Sale Commission will be the Settlement amount
      – Export the Tax and sale reports
      – GST Invoices ( in ultimate we can have the pdf invoice but it should auto capture the GST from the registration field

Looking for your reply and any suggestions are sincerely accepted.

Craig
      Participant

Raja,

Don’t forget that this plugin is used in many different countries that have many different tax rules.
      For Example in Canada alone we have 3 different taxes “GST”, “PST”, and “HST” depending which province you base business in.

And each tax would be applied differently depending on what was purchased (some items are taxable and some are not).

So your request needs to be an “optional” function as in some marketplaces we would not want to apply that structure.

IF your tax is applied to every commission transaction then can’t you just combine the two percentages.
      4.5% + (18% of 4.5%) = 5.31% would be the commission that should capture your base commission + the tax you need to charge on your portion of the commission.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks @Craig, you are right.

@raja, you may setup such Tax rules from wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Tax

Thank You

Raja Muppidi
        Participant

I didn’t get the clear point from you, i need to make you one thing very clear on this , you may setup such Tax rules from wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Tax My question is i was asking about the TAX for the vendors Commission we take as explained above for a 100 Rupees of commission we get from the vendor we need to charge them 18 rupees of GST as per the Indian GST guideline. Vendors should have a separate GST invoice along with the sale commission invoice.

Sale Commission = Commission taken by the e-commerce operator
        Service Tax = GST Charged for vendors based on the sale commission

Now the requirements are both the vendors and the shop managers should have the Separate GST Invoice System where they can download the Invoices of GST that they have been charged for the service by the e-commerce operator for a each sale it will become easier for them to pay their GST Bills every month and also to get the reimbursement from the government of INDIA

Now please tell me the possibilities and the solution for this, Charging GST as commission withdrawal fee is not so right as per my thoughts as vendor won’t get an accurate Invoice of GST

Thank you
        waiting for a quick response asap

CommunityCorals
      Participant

I just have few vendors which need to pay tax. Is it possible to just activate tax on vendor level? If I activate it in woocommerce it shows tax also for the small vendors that do not pay VAT in Germany.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are going to add an option in next update, “Deduct Tax form Commission”.

Off course this will be visible under vendor invoice.

Hope this will be useful for you.

Thank You

jstalinjoseph
      Participant

@WCFM, as per govt. policy gst is to be decided (sgst+cgst/igst) based on vendor location and customer location. I have a marketplace where we have products with different gst slabs and sellers from across india. can you help me set-up gst for this model.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

You have to set Tax setting for WooCommerce for this at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Tax

Thank You

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘GST Number & Tax Feature’ is closed to new replies.