How can i add WooWallet as Withdraw Payment Method?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request How can i add WooWallet as Withdraw Payment Method?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Murat CALTI

Hello Everyone,

First of all, i want to thank you all of you for that great product, good job!

My problem is i want add woowallet as withdraw payment metho, so when customer buy a product, amount decrease from customer wallet and sended to vendor wallet as withdraw.I can see the wallet at reverse withdraw area but, if i use that, then amount decrease from customer wallet but not added to vendor wallet. I’m not a coding expert and i need to figure out a solution to transfer amount from customer to vender via wallet.

Thank you very much,
      Murat CALTI

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and pleasure to have such appreciation πŸ™‚

Well, can you please contact once with WooWallet plugin author for the purpose.
      As I know they already done this fro few other users before.

If he not help you in this then please know me.

Thank you

MURAT

I actually asked them before asked that forum, also search both of forums about issue but didnt find anythink related WCFM. They maded WC Marketplace and Dokan support as said in add-on features but no WCFM Support. I want to use WCFM which is best one.

Here is my support topic on woowallet forum,

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integrate-with-wcfm-multi-vendor/

No reply:(

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I know it’s work with Dokan with WC Marketplace.

Hope they will reply you very soon.

Otherwise we will do this for you, don’t worry πŸ™‚

Thank You

Murat CALTI

Hello,

I’m really stuck to design my website. Could you please help on that issue?

Thank you,
      Murat CALTI

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Hope Woo Wallet plugin author already replied you, I have personally requested him for you πŸ™‚

Thank You

Murat CALTI

Hello Dear,

I really don’t want to distorb you but I’m really stuck here can’t find any solution. Just guide me how i can create a new withdraw payment method. I will try to figure it myself.

Thank you very much for you support,
      Murat CALTI

Participant

If you don’t mind please share the solution here. I would also like to try this woowallet out.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Here is sample plugin for adding custom payment gateway – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QkX7-ptpvdYyYJ8mm7Z1qk1qws6fLYFS/view?usp=sharing

This will add a payment gateway “Mobile Pay”

Thank You

MURAT CALTI

Hello,

WooWallet will add support for WCFM in their next update.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s really great news.

Thanks for the information πŸ™‚

Participant

@Keymaster will you also add support on the WCFM side by adding a gateway for it?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi @RMR,

Woo Wallet will add Wallet as vendor payment gateway in their next update.

If anything miss from their end then we will definitely take care of that.

We are also waiting for their next update.

Thank You

MURAT CALTI

Hello,

WooWallet added WCFM support on their GitHub page. Now we can see wallet as withdraw payment method. However I have a problem that, i can see the orders in vendor withdrawal Request page and when i try to request a withdraw it’s saying that ” No payment method selected for withdrawal commission.” I may miss something, what could be the problem?

Btw I’m really glad for your great support, we are almost solve the problem. Really appriciate it, and will be your donater and supporter.

Thank you,
      Murat Γ‡ALTI

MURAT CALTI

Hello Again,

I now solve the problem saying ” No payment method selected for withdrawal commission.”. It is now on auto withdrawn. However, even it’s auto withdraw, the money that should be sended to vendor is dissappear. I’m checking everywhere but money is not coming to wallet.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can you please show me screenshot for your WCFM Admin Setting -> Withdrawal tab

Thank You

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How can i add WooWallet as Withdraw Payment Method?’ is closed to new replies.