How can I put the first 10 products free of commission in a special membership?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request How can I put the first 10 products free of commission in a special membership?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      pagosemi
      Participant

Hi, I hace a question, and it is… How can I put the first 10 products free of commission in a special membership?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, there is no such option to setup like this.

“How can I put the first 10 products free of commission” – and actually this means, a vendor will get 100% commission for his first 10 products?

Check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-commission/

You may use commission rule by vendor sales amount. For this special membership give 100% commission upto a certain sales amount!

Thank You

pagosemi
      Participant

“a vendor will get 100% commission for his first 10 products?” Yes, and I tried it and it work, thank you.

But as vendor, where can I see the comission in all my products and plan? Thank you!!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s great 🙂

Well, vendor’s are allowed to check generated commission when a product sold out but not allowed to check commission rules.

But, if you want to show this to your vendors that’s also possible.
      But where you want to show this?

Thank You

pagosemi
      Participant

I would like to show it in the profile or in the information of plan.

And another question is… Is it possible put plans in differents times? For example: Platinium Plan: 1 month, 3 month or 6 month.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I would like to show it in the profile or in the information of plan.
      – OK

And another question is… Is it possible put plans in differents times? For example: Platinium Plan: 1 month, 3 month or 6 month.
      – No, this is not yet supported.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How can I put the first 10 products free of commission in a special membership?’ is closed to new replies.