I have deleted the pages created by WCFM please help

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM I have deleted the pages created by WCFM please help

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Alejandro92

by mistake delete the pages created by default, I think they were 4 or 5, now I do not know what they were. Can someone help me with this? the names, shortcodes and finally what is the correct page in WCFM options?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check a page using short code – wc_frontend_manager – like this – https://ibb.co/dfYXMrr

Now set this page at wp-admin -> WCFM Options

Browse this page -> go to setting from left menu -> Dashboard pages tab -> create “registration” and “membership” pages and set here.

Thank You

Alejandro92

Hi

Thanks your information was useful but could you tell me if “registration” and “membership” pages have some shortcode?

Have a nice day

cesar.redito
      Participant

Hi,
      I also need the shortcode for subscription page to show plans (not buttons because I have the buttons code).
      Thanks
      Cesar

WCFM Forum
        Keymaster

I also need the shortcode for subscription page to show plans (not buttons because I have the buttons code).

– Do you mean short code for each plan ?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks your information was useful but could you tell me if “registration” and “membership” pages have some shortcode?

– Yeah off course, those are written at WCFM Admin Setting -> Dashboard Pages – https://ibb.co/k95bTB0

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I have deleted the pages created by WCFM please help’ is closed to new replies.