Marketplace customizing

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pooja

Hi – this a great plugin and very easy to use and customize. However, a few more options settings would be great!

Custom color for store name – similar to how we can choose colors for the dashboard, some options for that would help us apply our brand colors instead of WCFM’s teal, which is confusing right now.

Also, on the product page, I would like to show the Advanced template option for Sold by, but on the Shop page, we want only the name (hyperlinked) but not the logo. It takes up space on the Shop page.

Also, in Reviews, can you make the Stars compulsory? We have people posting reviews but not the ratings, which drops the average rating (despite great reviews). E.g. 2 great reviews and only 1 posted a rating so the avg rating became 2.5 out of 5, which is not fair.

Thanks and look forward to

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Custom color for store name – similar to how we can choose colors for the dashboard, some options for that would help us apply our brand colors instead of WCFM’s teal, which is confusing right now.

– Already has this option at WCFM Admin Setting -> Dashboard Style

Also, on the product page, I would like to show the Advanced template option for Sold by, but on the Shop page, we want only the name (hyperlinked) but not the logo. It takes up space on the Shop page.

– Please add this to your child theme’s functions.php –

add_filter( 'wcfmmp_is_allow_sold_by_logo', '__return_false' );

Also, in Reviews, can you make the Stars compulsory? We have people posting reviews but not the ratings, which drops the average rating (despite great reviews). E.g. 2 great reviews and only 1 posted a rating so the avg rating became 2.5 out of 5, which is not fair.

– This condition is also there – https://ibb.co/H4zrd4D
      But we do not force to add rating for all categories. We will tweak this in next update, by default set 5 star, now user may reduce to less rating!
      Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thank You

Pooja

Hi – clarifying the first query. I mean the Hyperlinked Store Name on the Marketplace. Right now, they all appear in Teal and we want to change the color. There is no option in Dashboard Style or Marketplace Settings.

Example below.

Store name color in Marketplace

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, it’s a small CSS tweak. Please know me which color you want to use, I will know you that CSS.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marketplace customizing’ is closed to new replies.