Membership expiration bug in WCFM – Marketplace + Manual Renewal button ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Membership expiration bug in WCFM – Marketplace + Manual Renewal button ?

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

1- Membership expiration isn’t working since I disabled Dokan and enabled WCFM Marketplace.

A- This is tested on new registered vendors.

B- I tried to save Membership settings before testing again.

Check screenshot : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tq2surzt5irys72/membership%20expiration.jpg?dl=0

2- I remember weeks ago we talked about adding manual renewal option for vendor to renew before expiration. It will be good addition.

Vendor has 3 options :-

1- Automatic renewal with Paypal.
      2- Re-sub again after membership expires.
      3- (New) Vendor can just extend membership before the current one ends.

Why ? In my case I don’t use #1 and for #2 I want products to go Draft for whoever don’t want to sell again, but it will be hard for regular vendors to publish their products every time their memberships ends, so #3 is good addition I think.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1- Automatic renewal with Paypal.
      – Why it’s not working for you?

2- Re-sub again after membership expires.
      – Vendor’s are able to subscribe again to any plan, why it’s not working for you?

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

They are working,

I mean we already have option 1 & 2, I hope you can add option 3.

sorry for not saying clearly.

“1- Membership expiration isn’t working since I disabled Dokan and enabled WCFM Marketplace.”

But this issue is it fixed ? I haven’t test it for long time, and I’m not sure you addressed it in your updates.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, I understand your point.

We will implement that soon.

“1- Membership expiration isn’t working since I disabled Dokan and enabled WCFM Marketplace.” – Are those users’ role changed to “Store Vendor”? Otherwise expiration will not work.

Best to test this with a fresh vendor.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

– Are those users’ role changed to “Store Vendor”? Otherwise expiration will not work.

Best to test this with a fresh vendor.

They’re fresh new registered vendors.

Thank You.

d-n-13

I’ve tested membership after latest updates but still vendors memberships wont expire.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

In WCFM Membership we have added an option so that Admin may change/extend vendor’s expiration date anytime.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

“In WCFM Membership we have added an option so that Admin may change/extend vendor’s expiration date anytime.”

1- Will it be possible for vendors to extend their membership with the same amount ? example : if membership for 30 days cost 10$, then vendor can add extra 30 days for another 10$ ?

2- I’m having issues with memberships won’t expire, are you looking into this ?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1- Will it be possible for vendors to extend their membership with the same amount ? example : if membership for 30 days cost 10$, then vendor can add extra 30 days for another 10$ ?

– We will add this, already mentioned you

2- I’m having issues with memberships won’t expire, are you looking into this ?

– It’s still not resolved after WCFM Membership 2.1.3 update? Can you please check with a new registration.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

“– It’s still not resolved after WCFM Membership 2.1.3 update? Can you please check with a new registration.”

I tried, it is not working, I cannot tell if it has conflict with other plugins, but it was working with me before wcfm marketplace release.

and it is hard to test with waiting a whole day to test every time.. maybe add membership by hours/minutes for the sake of testing 😐

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, We will check this.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

The test vendors you added them have not been expired. check screenshot : https://www.dropbox.com/s/63rtzme4lsljzgv/membership%20expiration%202.JPG?dl=0

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM Membership 2.2.0 has just released.

Can you please test this once more (be sure this is last time) 🙂

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

In fact if you have already such vendors who not expired will expired tomorrow, just keep update the plugin.

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

I’ll check and update you.

Issue Note : In WCFM Dashboard > Vendors > Vendor X > Membership. the Update button for memberships will not just change and update memberships, it will also extend membership.., can we have 2 buttons ? 1 for change & 1 for extend ? or just change as we can extend manually.

I just tried to change membership plan, it changed the plan but it also added days on the previous plan days ….. 😐

BTW : love the renew subscription button for vendors /thumbs up

Thank You for the amazing work,.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Issue Note : In WCFM Dashboard > Vendors > Vendor X > Membership. the Update button for memberships will not just change and update memberships, it will also extend membership.., can we have 2 buttons ? 1 for change & 1 for extend ? or just change as we can extend manually.

I just tried to change membership plan, it changed the plan but it also added days on the previous plan days …..”

– Don’t you think this is logical as vendor’s already paid full payment for last plan and now upgrading so why they should loose remaining days for last plan?
      Well, you may restrict this and make this work like before by adding this line of code –
      add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_expiry_as_per_next_schedule', '_return_false' );

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

I knew there is something wrong, I just checked again.

1- Vendor can Sub to Free Membership for 30 Days. Balance 30 Days.
      2- Vendor Can Renew Free Membership for extra 30 Days. Balance 60 Days.
      3- Vendor Can Sub for Paid Membership for 30 Days. Balance 90 Days of Paid Membership capabilities !!!

As you can see, vendor can pay for 30 days but he can get 90 days..

================

Another issue / enhancment.

When vendor renew membership, admin and vendor notification should be “Vendor renewed membership” and not “Vendor changed membership” : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljj5417kczszwtu/membership%20extended.jpg?dl=0

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“As you can see, vendor can pay for 30 days but he can get 90 days..” – agreed, just add that filter and it will work as before.

When vendor renew membership, admin and vendor notification should be “Vendor renewed membership” and not “Vendor changed membership” – Right, will take care of that.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

“As you can see, vendor can pay for 30 days but he can get 90 days..” – agreed, just add that filter and it will work as before.

– But your logic is better, Days should be added, but there should be a way to prevent vendors from taking this advantage. Any ideas how we can solve this without changing the logic your team implemented ?

From the top of my head: Maybe renewing same membership => add days || Subscribe to different membership => replace old days with new membership days.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“From the top of my head: Maybe renewing same membership => add days || Subscribe to different membership => replace old days with new membership days.”

– That’s a good thought, we will implement that.

Thanks again 🙂

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

“– That’s a good thought, we will implement that.”

Thanks, hopefully in the next update.

Also please check the following topics when you have time.

1- (Higher Priority) https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/store-invoice-commission-layout-translation-issue/
      2- https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/emails-customization/

Thank You!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have implemented this logic in WCFM Membership 2.2.1

Between, I have replied in your other threads as well 🙂

Thank You

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Membership expiration bug in WCFM – Marketplace + Manual Renewal button ?’ is closed to new replies.