Membership Problem and Product Limit

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Neno

Hello I make 5 Membership Plans for vendor registration, but now I like to delete one of them.. when I go to membership manager and try to delete this plan I get this error: You are not allowed to delete this Membership First Change associate vendors membership!
      But in this membership, I don’t have any vendor!
      I try EVERYTHING and not work!

and also on Starter Membership plan, I have 10 products limit made from a group… when I go to my dashboard there is 0/0 product limit … when I go to add product I get Pay for product page or change membership

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Hello I make 5 Membership Plans for vendor registration, but now I like to delete one of them.. when I go to membership manager and try to delete this plan I get this error: You are not allowed to delete this Membership First Change associate vendors membership!
      But in this membership, I don’t have any vendor!
      I try EVERYTHING and not work!

*** Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php and delete unnecessary membership plans, then delete this code –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_block_membership_delete', '__return_false' );

and also on Starter Membership plan, I have 10 products limit made from a group… when I go to my dashboard there is 0/0 product limit … when I go to add product I get Pay for product page or change membership

*** Possibly you have setup “pay for product”, please check at Membership Setting -> Pay for Product
      Also check at WCFM Admin Setting -> Vendor Verification -> Product Limit

Thank You

Neno

Thanks for fast replay

1. *** Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php and delete unnecessary membership plans, then delete this code – This WORK!

for 2nd question i chek everything but not work again

see screenshot https://prnt.sc/mi006o
      https://prnt.sc/mi00aq

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Which multi-vendor plugin you are using?

Between did you check all product limit setting?

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Membership Problem and Product Limit’ is closed to new replies.