Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Everybody,

If you are already running a marketplace site setup using WC Marketplace or WC Vendors Marketplace or Dokan Multivendor but you want to change your multi-vendor plugin to WooCommerce Multi-vendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)

Just relax, WCFM Marketplace migration tool is already available!

Here it is – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace-migration/

Please test this on your staging/demo site first and then run on live site.

Thanks for your kind cooperation and support 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Here is video tutorial for migration process –

https://youtu.be/tJr2JhyExwY

Dan
      This reply has been marked as private.
        Dan

Hi,

1. Changing user role manually did nothing negative. Migration was successful, so that’s not the problem. I dont know what you mean by how am I fetching products ? I have just had WC vendors set up normally and it worked fine with default vendor role with Front end manager.

Main problem !

When WC Vendors was uninstalled All products disappeared from my store page.

PS! I have already been told by your support team will convert my custom code in my child theme for my store to work with marketplace but haven’t heard back yet.

This is a staging site, not public yet.. I can give you admin access if you need to look.

Best Regards

Dan

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“I changed user role to “shop vendor” and “vendor” but still no difference..” – do you have done this manually?

But here most importantly, WC Vendors and WCFM Marketplace both just set vendors as author for the product.

“the vendor role with new wc lovers market place plugin is not working ?” – Are you using this role for fetching products some where?

“Now all my vendor products are not showing in my store ?” – How you are fetching your vendor’s product?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Changing user role manually did nothing negative.” – If you already changed user role manually then migration had nothing to do as that unable to fetch any vendors.

Between, what is that custom code in your functions.php? Please show me that.

Thank You

Michael

Hi
      I own the site above and it is live. I have installed a new WordPress on my localhost and I want to start building it from the ground up, importing all that can be imported. My problem is, that for this to work, I need to be able to import stores, vendors and products and for them to be joined on my localhost. Do you have any idea on how to do that?

I did try the migrate plugin, but since I want to start over, this solution is not suitable for me.

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers
      Michael

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, migration plugin for switch your multi-vendor to WCFM Marketplace from others.

Certainly, WCFM has no such vendor import/export toll.

Between, don’t you have dump your live site in localhost? Specially, database tables?
      But, otherwise you will not able to get all data from that site.

You want to start from ground, hope you want to change site’s theme, right?

Thank You

Brian

Awesome and easy! Thank you for job well done.
      The best marketplace plugin in years.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Pleasure … you are welcome 🙂

Pablo Verbel

Hi, i have a website with Woocommerce Product Vendors plugin, and i want to migrate to WCFM Marketplace. This migration tool can do it?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry, this tool does not work for that multi-vendor plugin!

lakiuz
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry, this migration tool only works for –

Dokan
      WC Vendors
      WC Marketplace

Thank You

robinp pal

Hi
      after adding product image in frontend when click save then my page hangs please help for resolve this issue

sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Also check, whether there is any JavaScript error in your site or not ?

Thank You

rabin pal
      rabin pal

how to disable downlodable and virtual checkbox in new product admin page?

thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

What is your WP Hide and WCFM plugin version ?

To hide virtual and downloadable option add this code to your child theme’s functions.php –

add_filter( 'wcfm_product_manage_fields_general', function( $general_fields, $product_id, $product_type ) {
      	if( isset( $general_fields['is_virtual'] ) ) {
      		$general_fields['is_virtual']['class'] = 'wcfm_custom_hide';
      		$general_fields['is_virtual']['desc_class'] = 'wcfm_custom_hide';
      	}
      	if( isset( $general_fields['is_downloadable'] ) ) {
      		$general_fields['is_downloadable']['class'] = 'wcfm_custom_hide';
      		$general_fields['is_downloadable']['desc_class'] = 'wcfm_custom_hide';
      	}
      	return $general_fields;
      }, 50, 3 );

Thank You

rabin pal
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

wp-hide Version 1.3.5.2

– Why you are not updating to the latest version ? It’s very very old version. Please update this at 1.5+ version, issue will resolve for you.

Thank You

Afrimash
      Participant

Hi team,

Nice work with the wcfm plugins

I currently run a production site with Wc Vendors Plugin plus Rehub theme. However, I plan to migrate to wcfm.

I have created a staging site and migrated all products and vendors to wcfm. However, I noticed that the vendor products/store ratings were not migrated. All reviews show “0”.

Is there a way to achieve this? Thanks in advance.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I have created a staging site and migrated all products and vendors to wcfm. However, I noticed that the vendor products/store ratings were not migrated. All reviews show “0”.

– Yeah right, it’s not possible to migrate WV Vendors review.

One thing is possible, we can migrate vendor’s products reviews as Store Review. Is this will helpful for you?

Thank You

pavel zhazhin
      Participant

Hello, I installed migration plugin. I’m going to migrate from WCMP. And after activation of migration plugin I received error screen.

As a result I have your plugin active but when I try to start migration – I receive the same error screen.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, this error generated by WooCommerce Admin plugin.

Please disable that.

We have already request them to fix this – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/its-throwing-fatal-error-nothing-working-due-to-this-plugin/

Thank You

pavel zhazhin
      Participant

Ok, I disabled WC Admin and migrated successfully.
      Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Welcome 🙂

danielantoniow
      Participant

does the woocommerce plugin have to be enabled for WCFM to work properly? is it an independent plugin and woocommerce not needed?>

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yes, WCFM is an addon for WooCommerce, it’s essential.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)’ is closed to new replies.