Pre-registered Products

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Rafael

I want to know if WC Lovers has any module or feature where the market owner leaves pre-registered products for new sellers only to select for sale?

I do not want sellers to register products, but only select from products registered by the owner.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah it’s possible to setup using Single product multi-seller module – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-single-product-multi-vendor/

Thank You

Rafael

Very thanks for the quick response. But there is the possibility of the seller who copied the product, do not change anything in it and also can not register new products.

The idea is to have a central control of the products by the owner.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It’s off course possible to disable “Add Product” for sellers.

Now, when they will copy such a product for sell it’s in “Draft” mode. At that time sellers may edit this but will again publish in site after Admin’s approval.

Again publish product will no more editable by seller.

Thank You

Rafael

Is there a way to create a panel where sellers can view all products and choose to click on the products they want to sell?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, off course possible. But this has to created using custom development.

Between, tell me one thing. Suppose you have created 100 products and 1 st vendor choose 10 from there, then next will have 90 in the list for select, right?

Thank You

Rafael

No, the same seller will have 90, since they have already chosen 10 of 100. But different sellers will be able to choose among the 100 registered ones.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK, then when a vendor will choose any product it will be copied (duplicated) and will create a new product for specific to that vendor.

Thank You

Rafael

I did not find the price of the Marketplace plugin.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Cost for which marketplace plugin?

WCFM Marketplace plugin is free – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/

Thank You

Rafael

What I was in doubt, no cost, is a free plugin?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Yeah, marketplace plugin is FREE.

There has few paid addons for advance features – https://wclovers.com/addons/

But, your requirement is not there in any plugin, it will be a custom development.

Thank You

Rafael

Thank you very much, and sorry for the amount of questions.

I am accustomed to using another Marketplace plugin, which is paid and very expensive I would say, so I was surprised at the quality of the WC Lovers and still free.

Thank you again!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

It’s OK, I understand.

Yeah, WCFM marketplace module is totally free.

Thank You

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Pre-registered Products’ is closed to new replies.