Profile Manager Update Problem

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      pdishman
      Participant

I cannot edit the profile via the Profile Manager > Personal

It keeps asking for a verification code for the email address – which I have input numerous times. Also if I try to save, it tells me that email address and store description is required when these fields are filled. I tried to erase the email and just start over. It won’t let me. I can erase the other fields

Also, if i try to move on and edit any of the other tabs under the Profile Manager, I can’t, it gives me the same error msg that I get when I try to save the personal tab info.

see attached.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, store description is not a required field.

Hope you didn’t change anything in this template.

Can you pleas give me a demo vendor account to check this!

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      pdishman
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks for the details, we are checking this!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you have added custom registration fields and those are required so you are getting those errors!

https://ibb.co/TPHrV5s

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

As I show in the image I attached, those fields are filled in and then when I try to save, it throws those errors back saying that the fields are required. Well they are filled so I shouldn’t get the error. It won’t let me past it.

Thank you for your help.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check carefully –

Your image – https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Profile-Manager-problem.jpg

My Image – https://ibb.co/TPHrV5s

These fields are inside “Additional Info” Tab – do you have filled those? I have checked, it’s updating perfectly!

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

Ok, well I see the additional info menu: which is the last option on the menu list. So it is not the 1st thing that a vendor will fill out, they will start with the personal tab, which is where i am having the problem. Interestingly enough, when I filled in the information in the additional info tab, it took away the store description error i was getting in the personal tab, but doesn’t fix the email error I’m getting. And I don’t know how you got past the additional info tab because I get an error that it wants a verification code… (which it doesn’t send and there isn’t a spot to put it if I had one)

Also, going thru these tabs I stumbled across more typos. Under the verification tab the same address typo and suite typo is there – you need to add a d to address and an e to suite and under the membership tab you need to remove the s from infos, 😀

Thank you so much for your help!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Profile Manager Update Problem’ is closed to new replies.