Reverse Withdrawal

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jon

Hello, I’m working on a site where sellers directly charge products to their account and I commission them. As far as I’m reading, this goes with this https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-reverse-withdrawal/ however, I can not adjust how I need it , that I withdraw from them, not those of me. After looking at the structure of the database, I would do it by charging all commissions from cfm_marketplace_orders to wait for a payment in wcfm_marketplace_reverse_withdrawal. I do not want to have anything in Pending Withdrawals but only unpaid orders in Reverse Withdrawal Requests.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, do you understand the purpose of “Reverse Withdrawal”?

Do you want to use this?

Between, what kind of commission and payment option you want to use for your vendors?

Thank You

Jon

“Well, do you understand the purpose of “Reverse Withdrawal”?”

Not exactly that’s why I’m asking

The payment is made by the sellers and I charge a 10% commission when they deliver the product I want to charge only when a certain amount is reached. There is no withdrawal from the seller. The seller makes a payment through Cash on Delivery (COD)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

OK, I understand.

“I want to charge only when a certain amount is reached.” – what do you mean by this?

Well, for COD purchase you may use Reverse Withdrawal. You may check remaining reverse withdrawals under Reverse Withdrawal dashboard as Admin.
      Please check this once again – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-reverse-withdrawal/

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Reverse Withdrawal’ is closed to new replies.