Set up a store page that excludes a certain group

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Set up a store page that excludes a certain group

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Brett

Hi,

I am using WCFM Ultimate and am trying to set up a store page that excludes stores where the vendor is part of a certain group. For example, if someone signs up to a free membership they will become part of the basic group but I don’t want their store page visible with the other site stores.

Is there a short code capable of doing this?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Do you have WCFM Groups?

Thank You

Brett

Yes I have groups installed

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great, do you have checked that – each group has a catalog page for associated stores?
      And as you know, group vendors means those are related to a specific membership!

Hope this will help for your purpose!

Thank You

Brett

Thanks for the reply but maybe I need to explain myself a bit better. I have set up a store page using the short code [wcfm_stores] but this includes all vendor stores. I know that you can exclude individual stores from this page by using their store id’s but instead I would like a code that will exclude any store with a vendor belonging to a particular group. This way I won’t have to manually update the page each time a new vendor registers to that group.

Does that make sense?

Brett

Hi,

I may be able to use the catalog page for the group but this does not include all the filters on the [wcfm_stores] page. I’m also unsure how to change how many columns on the page. If you could please explain how to edit this page then this may work.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have added support “exclude_membership” attribute for short code “wcfm_stores” in latest update.

So, your short code will be like – [wcfm_stores exclude_membership=””] – specify membership ID which you want to exclude. You may specify multiple membership comma separated.

Thank You

Brett

Hi,

Thanks for making this update. However, I have updated all the plugins and used the shortcode but the stores within the group/membership that I am trying to exclude still appear on the [wcfm_stores exclude_membership=””] page. Any ideas?

I have the following plugins active:
      Frontend Manager – Ultimate
      Frontend Manager – Groups and Staff
      WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
      WooCommerce Multivendor Membership

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What exact short code you are using, please show me that screenshot?

And also that membership manage page screenshot which you want to exclude.

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Set up a store page that excludes a certain group’ is closed to new replies.