Single product multivendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Venu v

It’s great to be a part of wcfm marketplace plugin
      I have a request for a feature
      Single product multivendor according to this for example
      Consider vendor ‘A’. adds the product for rupees 50 and it is also sold by vendor ‘B’ for rupees 100 . and vendor B got the order how to split a payment between vendor A and B and admin commission.

Neno

Hello, Rob, I think this is some kind of Dropshipping model right?
      well then is better vendor B to make this order from the customer and after that to buy the same product from vendor A .. and on shipping address, you will put your costumer’s address.
      this is only my solution 🙂 maybe there is another solution form our support

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Consider vendor ‘A’. adds the product for rupees 50 and it is also sold by vendor ‘B’ for rupees 100 . and vendor B got the order how to split a payment between vendor A and B and admin commission.

– This does not work like this. As Vendor B start selling vendor A product it becomes a separate product for vendor B, with separate cost and stock.
      Now, if custom purchase vendor A’s product then total commission will go to vendor A, vice versa for vendor B.

Well, please check this as well – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-single-product-multi-vendor/

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Single product multivendor’ is closed to new replies.