Some problems and doubts

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hello guys,

First of all I would like to compliment your support, it is really very good!

I have identified some problems and would like help:

1º – In the product module of the seller the filters are not working as it should. The system classifies all products as “Posted”, “Draft” and “Pending”.

2º – It is not possible to change the “wcfm-subscriptions-manage” permalink on the other, because I receive error 404, even by checking the box “Refresh Permalink”.

3º – In the Subscriptions module, the “Search for a product” filter is deactivated. Is it just for me or is it not yet available to everyone?

Now about some doubts:

4º – Where can I translate the “Subscription Status:” text inside the subscription details page? I already searched the text in WCFM, WCFM-U and Woocommerce Subscribe, but it does not change.

5º – How can I customize the support ticket form? I am not referring to translation, but to remove or add fields etc.

Thank you!

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

(I almost forgot)

6º – The dropdown menus in my header are getting behind the WCFM panel, how can I fix this?
      Detail: I already tried to add the “z-index: 9999” attribute in the menu but it did not work.

Thank you!

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

(last question, I promise)

Do you have plans to add the “Support” button next to the subscription as well? Currently it only appears in the order box to the end customer.

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Let me clarify your doubts –

1º – In the product module of the seller the filters are not working as it should. The system classifies all products as “Posted”, “Draft” and “Pending”.

Ans: We will definitely take care of this in next update

2º – It is not possible to change the “wcfm-subscriptions-manage” permalink on the other, because I receive error 404, even by checking the box “Refresh Permalink”.

Ans: Yeah off course possible, if any such issues over there will fix in next update

3º – In the Subscriptions module, the “Search for a product” filter is deactivated. Is it just for me or is it not yet available to everyone?

Ans: I don’t think it’s disable, off course not specially for you! It’s a select2 drop-down, may be some z-index over there.

4º – Where can I translate the “Subscription Status:” text inside the subscription details page? I already searched the text in WCFM, WCFM-U and Woocommerce Subscribe, but it does not change.

– From WCfM-U, we will check this again, may be missed that string from translation file.

5º – How can I customize the support ticket form? I am not referring to translation, but to remove or add fields etc.

– Sorry, there is no such prohibition right now!

6º – The dropdown menus in my header are getting behind the WCFM panel, how can I fix this?

Ans: off course z-index issue

7 – Do you have plans to add the “Support” button next to the subscription as well? Currently it only appears in the order box to the end customer.

– Will add this option in next update.

Well, for z-index issue I have to access your site’s dashboard. Can you share a demo vendor access with me to check this?

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for the credentials, we are looking into z-index issues.

It’s difficult to say, after WC Vendors update site will break or not?

But, I can assure you – WCfM already compatible with WC Vendors 2.0

But site break mainly comes due to theme, so be sure your theme has no issues with WC Vendors update!

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have just checked and menu z-index working fine for me.

Is this working fine for you now? Can you clear cache once and take a look.

Thank You

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hello

yes, the incompatibility of the new update of WC Vendors was with my theme, has already been solved by the developer.

Let’s follow the order:

1 – After the updates the problem remains;
      2 – This problem was corrected, I was able to change the permalink;
      3 – I still can not use the “Search for a product” filter
      4 – Some texts of the pages of management of the subscriptions still can not be translated
      5 – Really not the nothing I can do to customize the ticket?
      6 – Yes, the dropdown menus continue to be covered by the dashboard, the print you sent me shows the dropdown menu of the floating header, if you are at the top of the page you will notice the problem in the fixed header.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am checking this again. Please keep that vendor access alive for me.

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Ok,

I’ll wait.

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hello,

Did you have any problems with access?

Thank You!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

We are checking this.

Sorry for a bit delayed, team was a bit packed up with WCfM 4.1.0 release.

I will update you by tomorrow.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That access is no more working for us.

Kindly take a look.

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
      Participant
      jopevieirafranco
      Participant
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

We will definitely help you and check the things again.

I want to mention something to you, please don’t configure vendor capabilities from two places – WC Vendors & WCfM.

As you are using WCfM dashboard then control capabilities only from WCfM Capability, it already has everything that you have in WC Vendors and many more.

I will check your site and know you if anything misconfigured which causing such issues.

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hello,

any news? Thank you in advance for your willingness to help.

Best regards,
      João Pedro F.

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hello,

please let me know if there is any new information on the reported problems.

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are checking this.

Please keep a bit patience.

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hello

Unfortunately I bring bad news. After a few tests after the last update I noticed that the sales report is not working. Graphics are not being generated. You can view the problem by accessing the seller account that I make available to you.

Also, I noticed that the shipping track message is appearing to customers in the subscription information. I believe this message should only appear for common requests, not for subscriptions. I can not have a message telling customers that the request will soon be delivered to the subscription information.

Thank you.

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

The curious thing is that in my shop manager panel the reports are normal. You can also check this in the store manager account that I make available to you.

jopevieirafranco
        Participant

About the reports: today I checked again and I was confused. I made a test purchase on 30/05, it was released in the store manager report instantly, but in the seller’s report was released on 31/05. Now I’ve just made one more trial purchase, this time it was automatically posted to the seller’s report, but it was not posted to my store manager account. I do not understand logic.

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Actually, date is depending upon your server time, and most of the it defers from local time.

One more thing is there, “WC transient” – it refreshed after a certain a time and then only new orders are come in reports chart.

WCfM nothing like that which hold the things from being part of reports/satistics.

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
        Participant

Hello,

I understand. I’m using a plugin to change the default email from my wordpress installation from wordpress@mysite.com to an email created in my hosting account using SMTP.
        I noticed that the email server in my hosting is slow, the sent emails come in a queue, creating a delay of up to 1 hour.
        When a purchase is made in woocommerce, it triggers several emails. Would you be able to tell me if this problem in the mail server could be generating this delay / desynchrony in the generation of reports?

——————

I apologize for my insistence, and perhaps lack of patience, as to the solution of the problems mentioned in this topic. I am waiting for your help to make the site available to the public, both for customers and sellers. Thanks a lot for all the help, I know it’s not easy, you must deploy to support our clients and at the same time develop new functions for the plugin, and the effort is worth it, since WCFM Ultimate is incredible.

Thank You!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and really pleasure to have such appreciation and understanding our situation, really thankful to you 🙂

Well, as I understand your mail server setup has some issues. Can you please once contact your hosting company with this issue (as mail server also part of that).

Actually, you or me none of us can do anything with this things, hosting providers never allow us to check/edit such configurations.

Please reach us ASAP and ask for the solution.

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hello,

there is not much to do, they said that email servers are unstable and suggested that I migrate to G Suite because the email service they provide is not for business purposes.

Is this problem with the mail server causing the delay in the reports then? If so, I’ll add a plan in the G Suite.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You may once try this – https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Thank You

jopevieirafranco
      Participant

Hello,

in fact I already use this plugin.

thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s great.

This is not yet solve the issue for you?

Thank You

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Some problems and doubts’ is closed to new replies.