Support tickets emails and notifications

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Product Vendors Support tickets emails and notifications

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Yiannos

Hi,
      I do have installed the WCFM Ultimate along with WC Marketplace. I am selling my own products as well as other sellers products.

My problem is: I receive an email about a new incoming support ticket for one of my own products. Once i click on then email link “ticket#00001” then it routes me to the “buyers” dashboard (not the my own sellers dashboard….) where there is no pending/showing ticket outstanding. But when i visit my WFCM dashboard – support – then the ticket is there.

Now, what kind of problem is this one? Is the link i received on the email wrong? I mean it has a wrong re-direction? How to solve this?

Secondly, how to make sure my reply to my customers ticket, its delivered to him? I mean, i responded to the ticket but how can i know he received it? Where in the plugin is the option to mark what kind of emails the customers can receive?

Hope i’m being understood. Looking forward for your reply.

Yiannos

Yiannos

Also… is there a way to set the “open” tickets for a certain period of time… to be marked as closed automatically?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Tell me one thing, are selling your products as a vendor user or as admin?

I think, you are as selling as vendor!
      Now you have logged in to the the site as that vendor account so you were unable to see support ticket.

But you have received that notification as Admin, so logged in as admin and take a look.
      Admin is allowed to check and reply all support tickets.

Thank You

Yiannos
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Why you are not using BCC option, then customer will not able to see your email?

Thank You

Yiannos

Hi,

Please respond me in full, with what action i should take exactly, because its really not good waiting 4-6-9 hours for each response to arrive here.

HOW can i change the email and use BCC?? These are automated emails send when a ticket is updated/added etc etc. How can i modify them??

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check this – https://ibb.co/jGc79U

You have set “CC” email here so that admin will have copy of all emails.
      I am asking you to set “BCC” email, hence you will also have copy of all emails but customer will not see your email in their email details.

THhank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Support tickets emails and notifications’ is closed to new replies.