Two product-twins one appears, the other no… oO

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Two product-twins one appears, the other no… oO

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      kameleon1er

Hi guys, I must be a little dumb tonight, but I can not help but find that there is a difference between these 2 products that belong to the same seller. One appears on the seller’s shop page, the other one does not. Can you help me ? Thank you.

Front Vendor view

This one displays

This one not

kameleon1er

I think I found the reason for my problem, but I find it strange; in fact if 2 of my products do not have the same type of commission for the seller, even if they are in the same category, one appears and the other does not.

It’s not very logical, I think.

In my case, one product was settled on “seller’s global commission” and the other “percentage on the product”. Small bug?

Something else, when you are in the standard admin> edit product, the “commission” link appears, but if I select 2 products for example > edit, it no longer exists.

Before installing WCFM, I already had 300 products for 12 different artists that I want to turn into Sellers. Imagine the time I have to spend to change the commissions for all !!! oO

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I think I found the reason for my problem, but I find it strange; in fact if 2 of my products do not have the same type of commission for the seller, even if they are in the same category, one appears and the other does not.

– It’s not right reason. Product visibility does not depend upon Commission.

Between, what are those product types?

Also check those products catalog visibility setting!

Thank You

kameleon1er
      This reply has been marked as private.
      kameleon1er

Please ? oO Thanks a lot…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We are checking this.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

2 – For new Sellers, I thought I selected “approve new product by the Admin” but I do not receive any alert by email when it adds a product.

– I have enabled this option. You may do this from WCFM Capability setting – https://ibb.co/2KXz5FH

I am checking this store categories issue.

Thank You

kameleon1er
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Two product-twins one appears, the other no… oO’ is closed to new replies.