Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosna

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosna

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Kassim

Hey I’m getting this error during checkout page, please why this

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ce/b1573/ipg.jipimie/wp_jipimie/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-frontend.php on line 163 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ce/b1573/ipg.jipimie/wp_jipimie/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 3301

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

What is your WooCommerce version?

Hope you are using all latest version of plugins.

Can you please delete and reinstall “WooCommerce Multivendor marketplace” once and take a look!

Thank you

Kassim

I’m using Version 3.5.3 woocommerce

I had deleted the woocommerce plugin but still the error message persists.

May you please try to check the error by visiting the site https://jipimie.com, try pick the item and follow the steps to buy the item and refuse at the payment stage.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I asked to reinstall this plugin – “WooCommerce Multivendor marketplace”

Not, WooCommerce.

Thank you

Kassim

I had deleted the woocommerce plugin and installed again but still the error message persists.

what is the issue in concern?.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

I never ask you to delete and reinstall “WooCommerce” plugin.

Please, delete and re-install this plugin – “WooCommerce Multivendor marketplace” (https://ibb.co/TTCqSQB)

Thank You

kassim

Thanks for concern,

I had tried as you directed, i.e. deleting woocommerce multivendor marketplace and reinstalling it again but still the error persisted.

Any further comment?.

Site: https://jipimie.com

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s strange!

Can you allow me to check you system once?
      Then please send me site details here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

kassim

The issue has been resolved it doesn’t appear again any more.

Thanks a lot.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s great 🙂

What was the issue?

Between, thanks for the update.

Kassim

Hi,
      Sorry for not replaying timely, I didn’t get any notification on this but currently I came across this page I can see the question in which I’m in concern.

referring the above question: By that day I did nothing but I just realized the problem get resolved.

But today also the issue reoccurred again but in difference page, different from previous, where by previous the error occurred at checkout page, but current the same error occurred at Cart page.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_error logs -> you will get full details of this error/warning, please send me that.

Thank You

Kassim
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Kassim

Though I didnt find it on the fatal error log list, I traced it using date and time, in fatal error list there is past dates.

Kassim

Hello,
      You have been silence for a time now.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Though I didnt find it on the fatal error log list, I traced it using date and time, in fatal error list there is past dates.”
      – OK, then show me that page screenshot where you are now getting this error.

Between, hope you are using all latest version of plugins!

Thank You

kassim
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Kassim

Sorry you have been silence for long time..

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I know, you are not getting any error log.

“But today also the issue reoccurred again but in difference page, different from previous, where by previous the error occurred at checkout page, but current the same error occurred at Cart page.”

– Show me cart page screenshot, where error visible.

Between, hope you are using all latest version of plugins?

Thank You

Kassim

Hi,

All plugins are up to date.

Checkout page image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cepwq9a81q720pr/error.JPG?dl=0

there you can see the error message.

Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I think there has some plugin which is not compatible with latest WooCommerce and that corrupted WC cart item meta. So this issue arising.

Can you allow me to debug this once? If so, then please share your details with me here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

Kassim

Hi,

Thanks, I found one plugin conflicting.

Kassim

I used Health Check & Troubleshooting plugin to make troubleshooting.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s great. Which plugin is that?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosna’ is closed to new replies.