WCFM Delivery has just released!

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Guys,

WCFM new addon “WCFM Delivery” has just released.

Let your vendors manage their product delivery by their own delivery team. With this addon, your vendors can now add an unlimited number of delivery persons, assign a delivery person to an order, and get instant delivery notifications; everything from their dashboard. Easily and Smoothly.

Addon – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-delivery/

Documentation – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-delivery/

Feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

Congratulations WCLovers ! I already bought the Add-On before even read it’s documentations because I trust it’s going to be awesome!

I haven’t test it yet but i did check the docs real fast, the delivery boys are associated to vendors which is cool.

But for me I always imagined that not all vendors have or can find delivery person, and I want to have the option to add delivery boys (new shipping method) for all vendors.

If you would allow me to annoy you with my idea for the next big update for this Add-On.

1- Customer will have the choice to choose between vendors shipping method (shipping fee goes to vendor) or admin shipping method (shipping fee goes to vendor).

2- Admin shipping can be set from which city/country to which city/country. In my case for example I want my delivery boys to ship only order from New York to New York only, and when the delivery team grow I will open delivery from New York to 4 more cities. and in the future I will add another delivery base (for example California and its delivery coverage area will expand when the team grow).

3- Delivery boys notifications by email and sms

It will deserve to be it’s own paid Add-On too !

Now I’ll go test the add-on,

Thanks Wclovers for being the best team of all times!

d-n-13
      Participant

1- As Vendor1 I’ve added Driver 1. I logged in as Driver 1 successfully. I can see it in Delivery Boys menu as Admin but I CANNOT see it as Vendor1

d-n-13
      Participant

2- Vendor1 cannot assign Driver 1 to the new order (empty drop down list), also Driver 1 cannot see the order.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

But for me I always imagined that not all vendors have or can find delivery person, and I want to have the option to add delivery boys (new shipping method) for all vendors.

– What does this mean? Vendors are allowed to create their own delivery team. You may disable this for specific vendor or vendor groups using WCFM – Groups capability.

1- As Vendor1 I’ve added Driver 1. I logged in as Driver 1 successfully. I can see it in Delivery Boys menu as Admin but I CANNOT see it as Vendor1
      – Please update WCFM and other addons to the latest version.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is quick guide as vendor delivery assign – https://www.useloom.com/share/698ddf20e7c64ff8bf50a64cc2621a08

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

“But for me I always imagined that not all vendors have or can find delivery person, and I want to have the option to add delivery boys (new shipping method) for all vendors.”

In short, I want delivery boys (by admin) that can deliver all orders from all vendors.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Ahh .. it’s possible, then Admin has to assign delivery boys. As Vendor not allow to access Admin’s delivery boys.

Thank You

d-n-13

Hello, vendor still cannot see delivery boys he created.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Vendors can see “Delivery Boys” menu?

Kindly show me “Delivery Boys” list screenshot from Admin dashboard.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks, which demo access is this?

And please give me “Vendor 1” access as well.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

There has something mis-configured in “Advanced Access Manager”

I just deactivate this and now it’s working perfectly.

Kindly check it’s setting once.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

if(((!is_user_logged_in()) || ‘administrator’ === $role_name || ‘wcfm_vendor’ === $role_name) && is_page(‘4204’)) {

“4204” – which page is this? WCFM Dashboard page?

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

for the sake of testing it is Home En Page, but i’m planning to redirect users from membership table if they’re not already a vendor or expired vendor

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“i’m planning to redirect users from membership” – if you want to redirect users form plan page to home page to home page then why you have used “is_page(‘4204’)” hope page ID in condition checking? It should be plan page ID.

Thank You

RAJA MUPPIDI

Hi, we are setting up our new store, before going to the paid wcfm ultimate we tried to install the free one! everything was ok but the only issue was with the store of a vendor, all the products in the vendor store page are appearing as Big images, which spoils the complete look of the website !

please kindly reply and hope to solve this issue ASAP!

Please refer to the screenshot! i was using the xtocky theme

https://ibb.co/7JDP3Xx

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, this will be theme template compatibility issue.

A small fix require for this.

Kindly give me a Store URL to check this, I will know you solution for this.

Thank You

Raja Muppidi
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Kindly add this code to your child theme’s functions.php –

add_action( 'wcfmmp_after_store_product_loop_start', function( $store_id, $store_info ) {
      	?>
      	<div class="products product-container-row row products-container max-col-3  grid products products-grid columns-4">
      	<?php
      }, 50, 2 );
      add_action( 'wcfmmp_before_store_product_loop_end', function( $store_id, $store_info ) {
      	?>
      	</div>
      	<?php
      }, 50, 2 );

Thank You

Yulius Ari Budiyono

Hello,

I am from Indonesia, and I want to use Indonesia Map Region as Analytic Region. How to set it?
      I have installed:
      1. WCFM
      2. WCFM Marketplace
      3. WCFM Membership
      4. WCFM Ultimate
      5. WCFM Group & Staffs
      6. WCFM Analytics
      7. WCFM Product Hub

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, Indonesia map is not yet available. We will add that soon.

Thank You

Vernon Jean

It would be great if delivery boys and staff created at the Admin level could be attached to any number of vendors.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, Admin off course allowed to create own Staff and Delivery Boy.

But, it’s not allowed to assign one staff or delivery person with many vendors!

Thank You

admin43
      Participant

Hi, i just download it. How could i install it in a Mac?

I could not see any update of file to do it.

Please help

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check this – https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/step-by-step-guide-to-install-a-wordpress-plugin-for-beginners/

Section – Install a Plugin using the WordPress Admin Plugin Upload

Thank You

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Delivery has just released!’ is closed to new replies.