WCFM Marketplace – FREE Vendor APP

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 83 reply threads
  • Author
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Guys,

Finally wait is over and WCFM Marketplace Vendor APP has been released.

πŸ‘‰ Know details from here

Thanks for kind cooperation and patience πŸ™‚

jessie

Where do I see the errors for authentication?

I already set up all the requirements listed but the app says login failed.

jessie

It’s working now. I just reinstalled the app. thanks!

premiersoft
      Participant

Amazing, thank you!

When will the iOS version come live?

premiersoft
        Participant

Tried now to use it but it doesn’t work, I can’t log in.

I’ve added those plugins and lines as the document say.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Hope you are trying to login using vendor credentials?

Well, iOS version will be release end of this month!

Thank You

Auhouse.ru
      Participant

Hello, help solve the problem, the seller’s information is duplicated on the page, how to remove the excess, where are the two shortcodes? if so, tell me where to remove the second shortcode, here is the link https://auhouse.ru/store/auhouse/

Rob Lougheed
      This reply has been marked as private.
      admin43
      Participant

I am able to register more vendors than only myself.
      How i can uninstall it, and re-install it?

АртСм
      Sbutla
      Participant

Hi Team,

Any plans of releasing a white-labelled app? One we can brand and publish via our own app store accounts?

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

@Sbutla
        For white labeling the app and publishing it in your own own app store accounts:
        Please check customization pricing plans – https://wcfm.app/pricing/

Kris

Any plans of releasing a white-labelled app? One we can brand and publish via our own app store accounts?

Sandi

Tested and only see this https://prnt.sc/n9l6cxstore manager

WCFM Forum
        Keymaster

Possibly you have keep disabled Products and Orders capability for vendors.

Sandi S

I make sure the capabilties for product and orders vendors is active!
          so what it could be other cause which the product and orders is not showing? hhmm…

Sayan Naskar
            Keymaster

Hello @Sandi

The visibility of the products and the orders are only dependant on the capability settings of the vendor ( global capability, group level capability, and vendor level capability.)
            If you want we can check if there is an issue or not. In that case, we will need a demo vendor and temporary admin access to your site. Please make the reply private while sending access.

Sandi S
                Sayan Naskar
                Keymaster

Hello Sandi,
                Can you also send the URL of the site?

We will reply to your custom local delivery module through email.

Thank You.

Sandi S
                    Sayan Naskar
                    Keymaster

Hello,
                    couldn’t login to the site with the demo vendor access you provided. The access was incorrect. so created a new test vendor for testing purposes. Logged in the app with the new test vendor I created and found products and orders visible in the welcome page.
                    Can you check again? Or send us the correct vendor details?

Attachments:
                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                      Sandi S
                      Sandi S
                        Sandi S

Ok now it worked and I see the product and orders…testing to completed the processing status but it wont update.
                        any clue again?

Sayan Naskar
                        Keymaster

Hello,
                        I have done some tests on your site. What I found is PUT Request is not working properly in your server. The data sent in the request body to the server is getting ignored. To edit some orders, products or other posts the data should be sent to the server through a PUT request. I have also tested the GET and POST request they are working fine.
                        Can you contact the server admin and enquire about the same? Ask them while making HTTP PUT request to the server and sending the data to be modified in the request body in JSON format the data is getting ignored. Also, tell them this is the case even after adding Content-Type application/json in the header.

Thank You.

Victor Jurado

Hi, we download the app and login as a vendor, but i just see inquiry/reviews/notifications. We have installed the free version of WCFM Store Manager, we do need the ultimate version to able our vendors to download and use the app with full functionality?

Thanks!

Sayan Naskar
                Keymaster

Hello @Victor ,
                Can you save the capability settings from the admin settings panel and check ones? And check if products and orders are displayed in tha app or not.

If it doesn’t work provide us a temporary admin access to the site we will check it.
                Thank You.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Guys,

If you want to customize Vendor APP as per your site and want to use own branding, then contact us from here – https://wcfm.app/

Customization pricing plans – https://wcfm.app/pricing/

Thank You

jessie

This was working before I transferred my site to google cloud. any ports that gcp might be blocking? Its says successfully logged in but it just stays there.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @jessie
        Please confirm that “HTTP Authorization Header” is enabled in your server or not.
        Secondly, in the wp-config.php file, you have added the JWT_AUTH_SECRET_KEY and JWT_AUTH_CORS_ENABLE definition before β€˜WP_DEBUG’ definition preferably just after the NONCE_SALT definition not at the end of the file after WP_DEBUG.

To test please reinstall the app or clear the app data.

Thank You.

Auhouse.ru
          Participant
            Sayan Naskar
            Keymaster

Hello @adio060693
            Yes, you are right. Just change “your-top-secret-key” with a secret key of your choice and don’t share it in public profile. Please mark the reply as a private reply when you are sharing site access details or other secret keys like this in the forum.
            By the way what problem are you facing in the app?

Auhouse.ru
      Participant
      isaacudobia
      Participant

I have downloaded the App and install, follow the Auth setup isntruction, but not able to login

I entered the login detail it says ” Login fail”

site name: http://www.nairashoppingmall.com

Please check and fix it

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @isaacudobia
        Please share with us a temporary admin and a vendor access with us in a private reply. We will check the issue and update you..
        Thank you.

vraugul1
      Participant
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @vraugul1,
        Please share with us a temporary admin and a vendor access with us in a private reply. We will check the issue and update you.
        Thank you.

vraugul1
          Participant
            Sayan Naskar
            Keymaster

Hello,
            I checked your site the issue is from the plugin recapcha plugin
            the added the recapha authentication at a very high priority 999 so it is overwriting the authentication in the WP REST API also.
            I have made some changes in the plugin so can you check ones if the login in the app is working or not. Otherwise, I have made a support ticket in the plugin forum will wait for them to reply. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-in-rest-api-authentication/#post-11429352

Please check if the login is working in your end with the change or not.

vraugul1
              Participant

Hello!

I disabled the captcha, but the entrance still doesn’t work.
              What am I to do?

Thank you!

vraugul1
              Participant

Hello!

And technical support responded in this tube top.
              https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-in-rest-api-authentication/#post-11429352

Thank you!

Sayan Naskar
                Keymaster

Hello,
                Looking into your site. Will inform you.
                Thank You.

Sayan Naskar
                Keymaster

Hello,
                Besides the problem in ReCaptcha there is another problem. The token response from your server is coming in string format instead of JSON format. Have added the fix to it, the update will be available in the next version of the APP(1.0.8) in the play store. We will start rolling the update in 1-2days hopefully it will fix the login issue for you.

Thank You for your patience.

Sayan Naskar
                Keymaster

Hello @vraugul1,
                Can you update the plugins in your site to latest versions?
                Please inform me after that, I will test the app after that. The 1.0.8 version of the APP is released now.
                Inform me after the update process. Note WooCommerce 3.6.0 is a major update so do the update process with caution.
                Ater the Updates I will also implement the fix for Recaptcha plugin with the hook provided by the plugin author.

vraugul1
                  Participant

Hello!

Everything seems to work, with another plugin recaptcha.
                  But two questions remain:
                  1. How to translate the application into Russian?
                  2. Please do recaptcha in the app, hooks it is not safe.

Thank you!

Sayan Naskar
                    Keymaster

Hello @vraugul1,
                    You seem to have updated The WCFM REST API plugin but to use al the featured which are available in the latest version of the app you will need to update the WCFM, WCFM Marketplace also.

For Your Question:
                    1. How to translate the application into Russian?
                    >>> Yes that is possible. But for that, you will need to have your own app published in the Play Store. In that case, you will also be able to change the color scheme, logo, icons of the app to your choice. We do Provide such a service if you require. Let us know regarding that.

2. Please do recaptcha in the app, hooks it is not safe.
                    >> If you use Advanced noCaptcha & invisible Captcha plugin and the rest API at the same time some tweak will be needed with the hook provided by the developer of the plugin in your site. We will implement the changes ones you update the other plugins.

Thank You.

kwame

With the white label apps should be done in a way that customers can also use. The price is quite huge for us even though it has no updates and future patches or bugs

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @kwame
        This app is a seller app and concentrates on the activities that can be seller not the frontend shop functionality. We have a plan in which you will receive bug fixes and future feature enhancements.

Thank You.

Isaac udobia
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @Isaac udobia,
        Have done the setup correctly in your site. The login is working now. Please check. Attaching vendor(cutebabies) welcome screen in the app for your reference.

Attachments:
      melvin pong

the product cannot see the images and descritpion.

the button in product is shown as “variabl” not simple

the secret key for jwt rest api, where to generate them ?

https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/ ? which one ?

define(‘AUTH_KEY’, ‘W+a1{GgK9Ur7BM+6)zDVUVr5>8(Q&uaD*kysgm#iz@:?=Gj8UIz{W)%PlZ25)U7:’);
      define(‘SECURE_AUTH_KEY’, ‘+rb:42X+(TY#!HR1n;<NKWzz7|W1tU5rfSNSh#|BahS+|Fv#-~z;70H-HS]|RxYm’);
      define(‘LOGGED_IN_KEY’, ‘k1iAuq~F1YX+7=0o&9[X!D[ZRg1%G{T12Z[McYTYFq)|nsyX-0SJ7}Ng[jF/U0+8’);
      define(‘NONCE_KEY’, ‘q(h[_%Y-P)I>Sw>_;mqUX _!h2iZ.wF+ EAGX|&EqYK>$v)1Qkj)V4Gw+mw%#$^[‘);
      define(‘AUTH_SALT’, ‘X9d.Xhr[Umvq*TF>[}n@PP +U>;{/I%+?6_:<S4@Ysc2qR15Q6_.q=+??iF#m^’);
      define(‘SECURE_AUTH_SALT’, ‘5}7d+26Nh18<)QZ)41f:W7BxKd2#&<WrN!zr9f^I&VD;fQU4[fIS!8Bj}J|-cV‘);
      define(‘LOGGED_IN_SALT’, ‘=JOC%)P=1JpoD!Af;/^v/5<!1yfP$MK<Ak) Td7+CC%O7]Wo+tx<-<?RY&(Ao^’);
      define(‘NONCE_SALT’, ‘.c{%>-ID=57@T~$OKQ-/GPTR^LEgt%~Ne#G.AXg/{=(dESJo2ME=j/TC=h.]Y#/M’);

and to add these define where ?
      define(‘JWT_AUTH_SECRET_KEY’, ”);
      define(‘JWT_AUTH_CORS_ENABLE’, true);

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello,

the product cannot see the images and description.
        >>> Are you talking about the app or the website? The product image and desc is no present in the play store the app. If you are looking to white-label the app and submit your own version in the play store we can add the product image in the app product listing.

the button in product is shown as β€œvariabl” not simple
        >>> Please clarify in details.

the secret key for jwt rest api, where to generate them ?
        https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/ ? which one ?
        >>> You can use any strong random text string as the secret key. You may or may not use any one of the strings in https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/
        But it is suggested to use your own secret key ie your own random strong text string of your choice.

Thank You.

АртСм
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello,
        What is the problem with your site? For mobile is the problem in the website or the vendor mobile app? Share details with screenshot.

АртСм
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hi @АртСм
        I can not upload photos here for some reason, write where to reset
        >> From where? Didn’t get any attachments or text. Can you please send your query at wclovers.contact@gmail.com it will be to communicate from there.

djks74
      Participant

Testing to update the orders status on vendor app, it wont updating the status…. any clue? Thanks

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello djks74,

Can you share with us a temporary Admin and Vendor access details of your site for us to check?
        Mark the reply with access as private.
        Thank You

djks74
      Participant
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Okay Checking into it.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello,
        Can you check I logged it into the backend and was editing the file suddenly I got error form your server?
        Please provide me the FTP access. I think it will be better to communicate over email wclovers.contact@gmail.com

djks74
      Participant

ahh thats why its error! πŸ™‚

just sent you an email.

djks74
      Participant

Oh… one question!
      Why dont have functionality to “ADD NEW PRODUCT” for seller/vendors? Its a mandatory I guess for a basic seller?

just a 1 cents. πŸ™‚

Thanks.

Vernon Jean

2 questions.

1. Is there an option for merchants to request a withdrawal? Can it be added to the app?

2. This is more of an issue. Whenever I use the app and I select the orders icon it loads to a blank screen.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @Vernon,

1. Is there an option for merchants to request a withdrawal? Can it be added to the app?
        >>>> Yes this feature is definitely in your roadmap. We will add it soon.

2. This is more of an issue. Whenever I use the app and I select the orders icon it loads to a blank screen.
        >>> To inspect this problem we will need a temporary demo vendor and admin access to the site. Please mark the reply with the access details as private.

Thank You.

Vernon Jean
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello,
        Got the access checking your sites will update you soon. In the meantime can you please confirm which version of the APP are you using? 1.0.8 or any previous versions?
        Thank You.

Vernon Jean

I’m using 1.0.8 version.

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello @Vernon,

Have checked two of your sites have created demo vendors in each of them for testing purpose.

In the site EasyClickBooks.com
      >>> You said The Orders button in the welcome screen is visible but on clicking it loads a blank screen.

What we found out:
      In this site the View order permission for the vendor is disabled so the Orders button in the dashboard is not visible in the app when we log in the app as a vendor of the site Please refer to EasyClickBooks1.jpg and EasyClickBooks2.jpg
      But while testing this we found capability issue in the app with the other menus ( Reports, Enquiry and Reviews ). All vendor capabilities in your site other than products manage are turned off. So technically you should only be viewing the Products button in the dashboard. This is an important bug and we will definitely fix this in the next version (1.0.9) in the next one or two days. Thanks for helping us find this issue.

In the site EasyClickTickets.com
      >>> You said The Orders button in the welcome screen is visible but on clicking it loads a blank screen.

What we found out:
      In this site you had all the capabilities enabled and orders button is visible in the welcome screen. And also on clicking the Orders button loads the no order screen as it should be as there are no orders of the demo vendor I created. If you have an account for this site where the orders should be loaded instead it is loading a blank screen please provide us its access. Note we will improve the styling of the no orders found screen in the next version.

We are looking into the third site EasyClickMarket.com login configuration issue and will update you soon.

Attachments:
      Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      For your third site EasyClickMarket.com
      We have done the auth setup configuration correctly. The login process is working fine now. Please Check.

Thank You.

Vjean
      Participant

Sayan thanks for your help. I believe the problem may be that the orders tab loads to a blank screen when using an Admin account. I’ve been using my admin account to test and this may be the issue. Would it be possible for admins to see overall orders?

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Actually, this app is a vendor app for the vendors to manage their store. For now, we don’t have plans to create an admin or customers app. To stop the confusion you had from the next version we will restrict any roles other than the vendor to log in into the app. Ones again thanks for pointing out these issues.

Thank You.

javier
      Participant

Hi friends

Congratulations. The work is very good, there are no options.

And by the way, do you have plans to launch the application for buyers?

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @javier,
        Thanks for the appreciation.
        An app for the customers is currently not in our roadmap. But if we do create an app for the customers in the future. it will probably be a different app, not a part of this app.

Thank You.

Auhouse.ru
      Participant
      Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello @adio060693
      I think these problems are is regarding your website. right? Please post your questions in https://wclovers.com/forums/forum/wcfm-marketplace-woocommerce-multivendor-marketplace/ or contact at wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Auhouse.ru
      Participant
      Auhouse.ru
      Participant
      SOUMEN JANA

free seller app not working in this site Please help me to solve out.\
      thank you
      regards

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello SOUMEN,

Is your App working now?If you want we can configure it for you.Feel free to contact us if you are facing any issue.

Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please be sure you have setup everything properly – https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-app/

Thank You

Wayne Piscolaty

Is the full source code available for the free version of the app?
      Outside of the WCFM team, is the free version customizable to 3rd party developers?

shumyl

Hello,

I am using woo commerce multi-vendor marketplace. As a vendor, i cant add up customer. It gives me message “customer has been added successfully” but list shows blank. Please help me asap.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hi Shumyl,
        I think you talking about a issue in your website as there is no customer section in our app right now, you have currently posted your issue in app forum.
        If this issue is regarding your website then please post your issue in this forum link: https://wclovers.com/forums/forum/wcfm/

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is the full source code available for the free version of the app?

– Sure, but you have to purchase this.

Outside of the WCFM team, is the free version customizable to 3rd party developers?

– We do not recommend any developer. But it’s a react native app, so any app developer may work on this.

Thank You

Vjean
      Participant
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hi Vjean,
        I tried to open your site but its not working, giving an error β€œsite cannot be reached”. So may you are facing issue in app due to this reason.
        Please make your site working and do let us know if any issues, we will look into it.

Thanks

Ndoda Ntilini
      Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hi Ndoda,
      I’ve configured the htaccess and wp-config in your site and the app is working fine now. These two files were not configured properly.
      Please check your app and feel free to contact if any issue further.

Thanks

vraugul1
      Participant
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry didn’t get you. Can you please explain which notification you are talking about?

Thanks.

Vjean
      Participant

Sayan Naskar,

CAn you try again? I’m not having any difficulty getting onto my website https://www.easyclicktickets.com/ Maybe at the time you tried there was some server downtime.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hi,
        Maybe its a server downtime issue but still its not opening.
        Please check the attached screenshot of the issue below.

PFA…

Thanks

Attachments:
      Vjean
      Participant

Sayan Naskar

I think the firewall is blocking your IP. Can you provide your IP address so we can white list it?

Dmytro Kekukh

Hello,
      I tested app and only see this https://prnt.sc/n9l6cx at store manager
      I enabled Products and Orders capability for vendors but cannot see it.
      Can I provide demo vendor and temporary admin access to the site http://uema.com.ua/ ?

Thank You.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @Dmytro ,
        Can you save the capability settings from the admin settings panel and check ones?
        If it doesn’t work provide us a temporary admin access to the site we will check it.
        Thank You.

Dmytro Kekukh
      Vjean
      Participant

Dmytro Kekukh,

For which site did you check out the app? Keep in mind I have 3 websites with WCFM. The one that I am experiencing the difficulty with the app is EasyClickTickets.com

My other 2 websites are EasyClickMarket.com and EasyClickBooks.com.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hi,
        Yes, We are testing on https://www.easyclicktickets.com.
        Can you please provide us the ftp details.We are unable to edit htaccess file.

Thanks.

Vjean
          Participant
          Vjean
          Participant

We also sent an email with this information, including the file.

Sayan Naskar
            Keymaster

We are unable to connect FTP. The error shows : Your connection to this Site has been blocked in this server’s firewall.

“We also sent an email with this information, including the file.”
            >>We did not received any mail regarding ftp details.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks

Attachments:
              Vjean
              Participant

I can’t view the response to my query. It shows that it is marked as private. Though I am logged in I can’t see it.

Sayan Naskar
                Keymaster

Can you check now

Vjean
                  Participant

See it now. The port number is not 21 it’s 2324

Vjean
                  Participant
                    Sayan Naskar
                    Keymaster
                      Vjean
                      Participant

An email was sent with the XML file and FTP access

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello @Dmytro,
      I have updated the capability settings.
      Please check ones.
      Thank you.

Attachments:
      Dmytro Kekukh

Thank You very much!
      How you fixed this problem? I have the same problem on other site. I want to fix it by myself.

dkekuk
        Participant
          dkekuk
          Participant

haha )) Now all is ok. Everyone who will have the same problem please press “save” button from capability settings from the admin settings panel and it will fix the problem.

anger2008
      Participant

Is your application compatible with the WCFM – DELIVERY addon? what courier could use it?

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @anger2008,
        For now the WCFM seller mobile app is not compatible with WCFM – DELIVERY addon plugin.
        But we have plans to create an app for delivery boys for the delivery boys to use.

Thank you.

Isaac Udobia

Is there no ways or links for deliver boys to register themselves the same way vendors and customers register. I will like to create a link or page for delivery boys registration, without waiting for vendor or admin to add them. I want to Delivery Agents to be able to have registration to register and if possible for vendors and customers to see and know them. just the same way vendors register.

Sopan
        Sopan

Hello

I Would like to used subdomain for each vendor/merchant like store1.abc.com, store2.abc.com ……store100.abc.com it will all merchant /vendor will be in one marketplace call abc.com. please let me know if i can used one woocommerce multivendor marketplace licence for for acheiving subdomain configuration for all my merchants/vendors For EX : store1.com. Number of merchant will be more than 1000 Number.

Please let me know asap for urgent basis.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I Would like to used subdomain for each vendor/merchant like store1.abc.com, store2.abc.com ……store100.abc.com

– Sorry, WCFM Marketplace does not support such store URL.

Thank You

ugsm134
      Participant

Hi!
      1) Your free seller app not working ( site not configured properly) and why vendor cant add new item through your app? This is most needed function, without it app like a crap, does not perform for what it is.
      2) Your support promising us to help, but do nothing at all, during whole damn week. If i know earlier about such “good” support i would never buy your bundle of applications.
      Thank you very very much

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello ugsm134,
        Thanks for reaching out to us.
        1) Your free seller app not working ( site not configured properly) and why vendor cant add new item through your app? This is most needed function, without it app like a crap, does not perform for what it is.
        >>> Have you configured your site properly to use the app? Here is the link to the documentation of the app config https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-app/
        Also, have you mailed us you are facing trouble configuring the app? We configure the site of every client who faces difficulty in configuring the site to use the app without any charge, mostly within 12-14hours unless their server has any issues with HTTP_AUTHENTICATION. We have even talked with the server admin of one of our client to solve the HTTP_AUTHENTICATION issue.
        Regarding the add new item point you mentioned. I accept this is an important point. We have it in our roadmap. But you must understand every feature of the add products will not we available from the app at any time as it will be to complex for the vendors to manage through the app.

2) Your support promising us to help, but do nothing at all, during whole damn week. If i know earlier about such β€œgood” support i would never buy your bundle of applications.
        >> We always try to help our client as quickly as possible sorry for the delay in your case if you have. Send us an email with your problem or requirement we will help you soon. Include the support forum link https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/wcfm-marketplace-free-vendor-app/#post-66483 in that email

Thank You.

Vjean
      Participant

I appreciate the Seller App. I also understand that it is a work in progress. Works to get a look of your dashboard.

I love the Support from WCLovers. One of the best support I have received for my 3 web based businesses. Usually, fast, very helpful and willing to work towards adapting their product to meet our needs.

But everyone is different I guess.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @Vjean
        Thanks for the appreciation. Yes, we are constantly trying to improve the feature list of the app. But as you know our first priority is always toward the bugs if any arises. We, also have plans to improve the layout/design of the free version of the app in the future.

Thank You Again.

Baileyconcepts
      Participant

It is only showing three modules.

Reviews, notifications, and enquiry.

Is there something I missed?

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @Baileyconcepts,
        Can you do one thing, login to the the website using the admin access. Go to the wcfm store manager dashboard, then go to the capability settings page. Then just save the capabilities ones without making any changes. Hope this works.
        Please let us know.
        Thank You.

Baileyconcepts
      Participant

It worked, Thank you for the help!

Peter McCarthy
      Participant

Hi, I am using this app with Front-End Ultimate and there is a problem when I create a store front. The store name is displayed like this (- store name) when it should be like this (- store name – ) two dash lines, one either side if the name.. but I have only one. How can I correct this please?

Also, how cah I change the map magnification on the top of Stores page (all stores list) please?
      Another question please (sorry)? – I cannot enter more country name in the admin panel. I just have United Kingdom (UK) and it won’t accept any more.

Many thanks for you help..

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

The store name is displayed like this (- store name) when it should be like this (- store name – ) two dash lines, one either side if the name.. but I have only one. How can I correct this please?

– We will definitely fix this in next update.

Also, how cah I change the map magnification on the top of Stores page (all stores list) please?
      – Do you want to change map default zoom level?
      It’s possible, can you please go though this once – https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/

I cannot enter more country name in the admin panel. I just have United Kingdom (UK) and it won’t accept any more.

– Please check wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Country setting – https://ibb.co/09tQQwP
      Hope you not restricted here!

Thank You

matt
      Participant

Do you have a road map of coming features for the app? I appreciate the work done so far but it needs a bit more functionality for it to be beneficial for vendors. Modifying an entire product listing and viewing the entire order would be awesome.
      cheers

sultan75bhatti
      Participant

When we set banner on banner image ,by deafulat store name displaying on hte baner , it will distrub the baner beauty so please store name may be optional for display please see screen shot.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, there has a global setting for this at WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting – https://ibb.co/0Xt5kD5

If you change that then new vendors will be created this setting.

But for existing vendors they have to change this from vendor setting panel.

Thank You

Safqa.pk
      Participant

I have downloaded the App and install, follow the Auth setup isntruction, but not able to login

I entered the login detail it says ” Login fail”

site name: http://www.safqa.pk

can you Please check and fix it

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @gracemobiles.e11,
        Yes surely we can. The login failed issue is caused due to some mis-configuration in auth settings.
        First try and enter the site url while login in the app as http://safqa.pk instead of http://www.safqa.pk

If this still doesn’t work. Please send us a temporary admin and temporary vendor access to the site we will look into the issue and update you.
        While sending the access please don’t forget to mark the reply as private or send the access at wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Thank You.

Safqa.pk
      Participant

thanks for your support
      my problem solved thanks alot

Safqa.pk
      Participant

thanks for your support
      my problem solved thanks alot
      there is no option to add products….
      is there anyway to get…?

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello,
        The app till now don’t support the add product option. We have it in our roadmap and will add it in the future versions.
        Thank You.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @understandingisthebest,
        Thanks for reaching out to us. We will definitely look into this. But we will need the site URL to login and check. Can you please provide the site URL as well?

Thank You.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello,
        Just looked into the login to your site. The login is working correctly with the vendor email and password you provided.
        Make sure you are appending https:// before the Site URL while entering the Site URL in the mobile app.

Thank You.

Thank you very much.

BTK
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

let me ask you about login to app. In the login process I am logging as vendor with vendor account. However I receive message: Please login As a Vendor. Credentials are assigned to vendor and are working while connecting outside of app.

Let me also mention that I am using Product Vendor plugin.

Could you give me some hint?

Looking forward to your feedback.

BR,

M

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello @BTK,
      The login issue with message “Please login As a Vendor” is shown mainly for two reasons.
      1.you are trying to login with users with user role anything other than store vendor.
      2. You are using old versions of our api/ frontend manager plugin.

If you want we can look into the issue. For that we will need the site url, temporary admin access, temporary vendor access. Please don’t forget to mark the reply with the access details as private while replying.

Thank You.

BTK
      Participant
        Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello,
        I just checked. The problem is you are using WooCommerce Product Vendors plugin ( Sorry it was my bad that I didn’t get that from your previous message ).
        Sorry, but actually, our mobile app – WCFM Store Manager is only compatible with our multivendor plugin WCFM Marketplace – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/ )

BTK
      Participant

Hello Sayan,

thanks for your prompt feedback. Is there any plan that you would also include Product Vendor into compatibility as this is required by theme in my case?

If yes any possible time plans?

Thanks in advance.

M.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello,
        Sorry the mobile app is only developed and designed for WCFM marketplace plugin.
        This is because a lot of rest api support and code customization is required in the other marketplace plugins for the app and it will not be possible to get them implemented in the other marketplace plugins unless it is our own plugin. Sorry for that, but we cannot add the support of the other marketplace plugins in wcfm store manager app for this reason.

BTK
      Participant
      BTK
      Participant

Hello Sayan,

would it be possible to come back to me with feedback?

Thanks in advance for your understanding and support.

BR,

M.

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello @BTK,
      Sorry for the delayed response. The thing which you mentioned will not be possible as the required rest api support is not present in that multivendor plugin. If it is possible from your end you can have a look at our multi-vendor plugin and give it a go.

Regards,

BTK
      Participant

Hello Sayan,

I am just testing your WCFM Marketplace after some fixes internally. I followed your manual in setup of App and I am currently not able to log in. I receive: Login failed.

All required plugins are installed and activated. All config done in .htaccess and wp-config.php

I tested url plain one (wihthout any context route) and also with context route which is used for wp-admin access.

could you please give me some hints?

Shall I rpovide you with an access to page?

Thanks.

Sayan Naskar
        Keymaster

Hello @BTK,
        Yes, Provide us with the site URL, the admin access, and a vendor access. We will look into it.

BTK
      Participant
      Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Have done the setup correctly the code in the htaccess was missing so the login was not possible.
      While login uses the site URL https://histamin.sk and the access details you had mentioned in the previous message for the vendor to log in.

Thank You.

23desarrollos
      Participant

Hi, I want to test app using demo vendor account. What I’m doing wrong? Thanks

Attachments:
Viewing 83 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Marketplace – FREE Vendor APP’ is closed to new replies.