WCFM Shipping rate not saving in WooCommerce

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM WCFM Shipping rate not saving in WooCommerce

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MS Shohan

Hi, the shipping rate settings in my Vendor dashboard is not working. I see that whenever I change a flat shipping rate in the vendor dashboard, I can see the change in the vendor dashboard after refreshing the page. But the vendor shipping is change is not showing in the cart and checkout page. When I checked the shipping from the WP Admin -> Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping, I saw that the shipping change didn’t work and it was showing the old shipping rate.

Can you please tell me what is happening there and how I can fix the issue?
      Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

When I checked the shipping from the WP Admin -> Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping, I saw that the shipping change didn’t work and it was showing the old shipping rate.

This is Admin shipping setting, so it’s obvious you will not see vendor’s shipping rates here!

Do you have tried by adding vendor’s product in cart? It’s not showing Vendor’s shipping rate? What it’s showing!

Please check this to re-verify your shipping setting – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/

Thank You

MS Shohan

Yes, the vendor shipping is not working. For your information, I have migrated the site from WC Vendors to WCFM. Everything is working perfectly except the Shipping. The shipping price that vendor adds doesn’t show up in the cart or checkout page but the one set by admin.

Can you please tell me what is the issue?
      Thank you.

MS Shohan
      This reply has been marked as private.
      shohansakib
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, I have to check WC Shipping setting!

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Shipping rate not saving in WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.