Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › [wcfm_stores search_category="46"] doesn't show VENDOR LIST but PRODUCTS
- April 29, 2020 at 7:17 pm #124692
I created a STORE LIST PAGE using shortcode [wcfm_stores search_category=”46″]
I want this page to show ONLY the VENDORS that sell products from the category 46.
I have used this page to find the shortcodes: https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/. On the page it is written: search_category -> may specify one or multiple category ids (comma separated) and hence only stores associated with those categories will be listed.
“only STORES asociated with those CATEGORIES will be listed”
1. Why my page shows the PRODUCTS and not the vendors selling products from this category?
2. How then can I associated STORES with CATEGORIES?
- April 29, 2020 at 8:12 pm #124710
Possibly it’s because of mistype the quotation.
Please write this
Please check again and confirm.
- April 30, 2020 at 2:03 pm #124996
Thank you but it wasn’t this. I copy pasted your shortcode but nothing changes.
- April 30, 2020 at 9:56 pm #125153
After using this
[wcfm_stores search_category="46"]shortcode does this page displays PRODUCTS from 46 category instead of stores/vendors ??
If this is the scenario, then it should not happen, please share your ste access with site url. We need to check your site.
- May 1, 2020 at 8:10 pm #125460This reply has been marked as private.
- May 1, 2020 at 8:58 pm #125474
Yes we can see your website, and the link has not expired. please provide us the page link which contain this
And please confirm is there any custom coding in your site or not?
- May 2, 2020 at 10:35 pm #125796
Thank you for your reply. Meanwhile I deleted all plugins and started again and it works now.
I have another question: is it possible on the page STORE LIST to display the Vendors with a snapcho of their products already?
I have attached a screenshot as an example of what I’m tryin to achieve. Is there a shortcode for it?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 3, 2020 at 12:56 pm #125952
Sorry, but unfortunately we don’t have any shortcode for this.
This is not possible using any small code snippet.
It requires custom development, and this will be a paid one.
If you are interested then please contact us here –https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ with requirement.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.