Your process for multi-vendor orders (Withdraw and status mails to customer)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Your process for multi-vendor orders (Withdraw and status mails to customer)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dominique

HI,

I am just researching a switch from Dokan to WCFM Marketplace. As we all I pretty much like this very flexible and well structured plugin.

Anyhow I am getting stuck with how the process works for orders that are placed for more than one vendor. If I set status to “sync orders” the customer gets a mail that all items are shipped as soon as one of the vendors ships the items. So this doesn´t seem to be an option.

If I set as “unsynced orders” the vendor does not get a commission in the withdraw screen when he sets status as completed. And also there are no mails to the customer just to the admin.

So as I assume there are several of you guys already live I would be interested how you manage the “multi vendor orders”. As it seems now this is a showstopper for a switch to this plugin but I am also confident and hopeful that there is a solution for this 🙂

Thanks & BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

If you have set “Order Sync” setting disabled then you have to update main order status to generate “Auto-withdrawal” request.

It has many reasons –

Most importantly, suppose one vendor item refunded and then that order will never go into “complete” status automatically. Hence all other vendors will suffer for that.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Your process for multi-vendor orders (Withdraw and status mails to customer)’ is closed to new replies.