WCFM - MapPress Easy Google Map Integration
In recent days Map – Google Map is very much essential to inform about your store/product location to your customers.
“MapPress Easy Google Map” is one of the most easiest and user friendly plugin to do so. You can associate any number of maps with your product and also allowed any no of points within a single map, isn’t it really cool!!
A much required feature for Booking/Booking Accommodation product types.
WCFM is now allowing you to do this even from Front-end Product Manager.
Install-activate MapPress Easy Google Map from wordpress.org and do the basic setting –
- Set your Google Map API Key
- Allow map for “Product” post type
You are done with the setting.
WCFM Product Manager will show you a tab called – “Google Map”.
Now you can create and associate your locations with your product very easily.
You will have list of all associated maps with your product in the “Google Map” section. You may edit/delete any of them anytime, and also insert them direct into your product description as well.
Note: MapPress good enough to show associated product maps withing single product page, you don’t have to do anything.
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes