WCFM - MapPress Easy Google Map Integration
In recent days Map – Google Map is very much essential to inform about your store/product location to your customers.
“MapPress Easy Google Map” is one of the most easiest and user friendly plugin to do so. You can associate any number of maps with your product and also allowed any no of points within a single map, isn’t it really cool!!
A much required feature for Booking/Booking Accommodation product types.
WCFM is now allowing you to do this even from Front-end Product Manager.
Install-activate MapPress Easy Google Map from wordpress.org and do the basic setting –
- Set your Google Map API Key
- Allow map for “Product” post type
You are done with the setting.
WCFM Product Manager will show you a tab called – “Google Map”.
Now you can create and associate your locations with your product very easily.
You will have list of all associated maps with your product in the “Google Map” section. You may edit/delete any of them anytime, and also insert them direct into your product description as well.
Note: MapPress good enough to show associated product maps withing single product page, you don’t have to do anything.
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Membership