- May 9, 2020 at 11:19 pm #128909todor.ganchevParticipant
I want to add new functionalities to my marketplace- make an offer, so that it would function like an eBay.
what I mean is: When a customer makes an offer to the seller, the seller in his turn may accept to refuse or make a counter offer, if he makes a counter offer the buyer can accept or refuse it.
Since my site is for collectibles items, can the activity of a listed product be for a certain period / for example: one month / after that the product becomes inactive /draft/ and if the seller wants to list it he has to release it again.
Would you tell me if you can develop it.
- June 1, 2020 at 6:39 pm #137316todor.ganchevParticipant
Hey, any suggestions
- June 5, 2020 at 7:43 pm #138831knaumovParticipant
after a quick check, I found these as relevant. Should give a good clue how to proceed:
There are a few good plugins in the “Name your own price” category, but that’d be a bit different, than the Auction that you are after.
BTW, I saw you have a concern about Stripe not available for Bulgaria. It appears that it is now:
I’m also in BG, and would enjoy having a chat with you to discuss the various implementations of WP-based marketplace.
- June 5, 2020 at 7:44 pm #138832knaumovParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.