Auction page got javascript error

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Camus Chan
      Participant

Hi,
      After i updated to the latest version.
      When I press the auction button at the menu, i got a javascript error about ajax data table when there’s no Auction Activity inside the vendor. It doesnt have problem if there’s any Auction Activity.
      Can please let me know how to solve it?
      Thank you very much.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum

HI,

I am rally sorry for such strange behavior, we are just looking into this and fix by the WCFM next update.

You may check our demo there is no such issues – http://wcauction.wclovers.com/my-account

Can you just give us one information, which auction plugin you are using in!! Also which multi-vendor you have.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Camus Chan
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

HI,

There is a 500 internal server error on site, may be it’s from other plugins or theme.
      this is the reason things are not working!!

Did you updated any other plugin or theme recently?

Can you debug this yourself or need my assistance?

Please know me, I am happy to help you in this as well.

Thank You

Hi,

Didn’t here back anymore from you for a long!!

Thank You

Camus Chan
      Participant

Hi, Sorry that i am working on another project.
      Here’s the error log in found from the php server.

[26-Oct-2017 03:25:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function wcv_get_vendor_products() on string in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GoodFish\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\core\class-wcfmu-wcvendors.php:398
      Stack trace:
      #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GoodFish\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(298): WCFMu_WCVendors->wcvendors_wcfm_valid_auctions(Array)
      #1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GoodFish\wp-includes\plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
      #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GoodFish\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\controllers\thirdparty\wcfmu-controller-auctions.php(31): apply_filters(‘wcfm_valid_auct…’, Array)
      #3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GoodFish\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\controllers\thirdparty\wcfmu-controller-auctions.php(17): WCFMu_Auctions_Controller->processing()
      #4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GoodFish\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\core\class-wcfmu-thirdparty-support.php(619): WCFMu_Auctions_Controller->__construct()
      #5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GoodFish\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(298): WCFMu_Third in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GoodFish\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\core\class-wcfmu-wcvendors.php on line 398

Is there any hints for causing the error?

Simha Rai

Hi,

That’s not an issue, thanks for replying back with such a important details.

We are looking into this and if there is really something we will definitely fix by the next update.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Simha

Memtimintursun

Hi,

I got this on the free version. however I did wanted inform you about this, because I like WCFM. it was on the product list page.

“DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-products – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7”

@Memtimintursun

Can you please give us some error log like above as we can’t get any details from this?
        At least some snap from browser console.

Thank You
        Shhiv

Hi @admin9,

WCFM 3.2.4 has just released and this is already fixed the issue.

Kindly update yours and take a look.

If you still have any queries please know me.

Thank You
      Shhiv

WCFM Forum

Hi,

I am closing this thread for now as Auction page issue already resolved.

@memtimintursun
      please create a separate thread for your issues.

Thank You

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Auction page got javascript error’ is closed to new replies.