Dashboard settings

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Plamen

Hi,

I really like your solution and I have the following questions:

1. If I understand correctly, the plugin follows this scenario: the vendors are selling goods on the website, the owner is receiving the payments, he keeps a % commission for himself and he passes the balance on to the vendors.
      2. In my case the vendors will receive their payments and I only want to charge them commission on each sale. Therefore I would like to make some amendments on the dashboard as it is a bit confusing the way it is: the home page of the dashboard is currently showing 4 items: net sales (after the website owner’s commission), commission in last 7 days (which is zero for the vendors and the % for the website owner), items and orders.

What I would like to amend is: item 1 to show the gross amount of the sales (including the commission), item 2 to show the commission that the vendor owes the website owner, items 3 and 4 are OK as they don’t affect the changes in the scenario (as far as I can see). The dashboard of the website owner is not very important as it will not be available for users. I just need to be able to create reports with the correct commission amounts for each vendor, but I assume this is already available.

Many thanks in advance for your support!

Best regards,

Plamen

I am sorry, the question was about WCFM, so could you please move this topic to the correct section.

I again apologies for the inconvenience.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

That will be not an issue, can you please confirm one thing – are you using WC Marketplace as Vendor Plugin for your site?

As far I understand, you have set Admin Fees instead of Vendor Commission, right!!

I just want to confirm you that, what you want is absolutely possible. But by default there is no such Settings, a small tweaks require to achieve this.

If I send you a custom code for this will you able to integrate through child theme? Or I should create a separate Custom Plugin for this, then you have to just install that!!

Please know me which will be better for you.

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Dashboard settings’ is closed to new replies.