How to dissociate payment type and delivery/pick-up and let the vendors choose

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) How to dissociate payment type and delivery/pick-up and let the vendors choose

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Guigs
      Participant

Hello,
      It’s been a day I’m working on this, I CAN’T find no solution…

I would like my marketplace’s customers to be able to chose separately how they want to pay (either PayPal or cash), and whether they want to be delivered OR pick-up their order at the shop.
      Currently, if they choose PayPal there is no way for them to specify that they want to pick-up their order at the store. Also, I would like to make the option “cash payment + delivery” impossible, as the cash payment would only be available in case if pick-up from the customer.

Secondly, how can I give the vendors the ability to disable one of these payment types? In case some of them don’t want to accept cash, or only want to accept cash…

Thank you very much.

(Again, best of luck with the current events you are facing these days in Asia)

Guigs
      Participant

I forgot to specify, on the admin dashboard I checked Shipping by zone, and Store shipping settings.
      On the Woocommerce delivery settings I set a zone allowing all the deliery options, and on the payments settings I activated Paypal and Cash on delivery (allowing any local pickup and any shipping from the store).

Guigs
      Participant

Would be okay if there’s a way to automatically disable the pickup delivery IF the vendor does not choose this option for a specific zone.
      And then I’ll find a way to add a box at checkout letting the customer choose if they want to be delivered or pickup the order.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.