WCFM Marketplace – Elementor integrated

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • Author
      tahitibora1
      Participant

I am not sure if this has been integrated yet?

But i think it would be a major selling point for WC Lovers.

Template designs for sellers/vendors shop pages and many other uses.

Please please think about this

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

We are going to a FREE addon for this very soon.

Thank You

tahitibora1
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah right, we have already submitted this in wordpress.org and waiting for it’s released.

mobile payment via sms for which country?

Thanks for your patience 🙂

t.banik
      Participant

So does it already work or not? Where can I find it? I have both Elementor and WCFM pro versions. Thanks

Luke Lee
      Participant

Same question here, does this release yet?

MarcusLee
      Participant

following !!!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
      m.rejhan
      Participant

What does exactly this do? In system requirements says Elementor pro, I dont have pro version… Will there be any video tutorial soon

Sajeesh Nair
      Participant

I tried this plugin and created a template. Things look good but the products connected to the store are not appearing. When I click the product tab, it says

“No products were found matching your selection.”

However, when I disable this template and revert to the default template, the product shows.

MarcusLee
      Participant

Hi there, thanks a lot … not working for me right now.

Display Conditions – please have it set to choose vendor as well !
      I wonder why there isnt a taxanomie like “BRAND PLUGINS” for Vendors anyway. It would help a lot – f.e. to display products for certain vendors only but there is no such way to trigger them !!!

Cheers
      Marcus

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

What does exactly this do? In system requirements says Elementor pro, I dont have pro version… Will there be any video tutorial soon

– Check this – https://youtu.be/0d-2wFlkg0I

I tried this plugin and created a template. Things look good but the products connected to the store are not appearing. When I click the product tab, it says

“No products were found matching your selection.”

– Do you have product for that vendor?

Thank You

m.rejhan
      Participant

Hello,

yt video is private can you make an update on that , thanks, and when i add elements in page they dont show…
      also can you in elementor separate wcfm elements from other wordpress ones in new dropdown tab for easier navigation

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check this video – https://youtu.be/0d-2wFlkg0I

Thank You

rockprince7
      Participant
      mughalahmed786
      Participant

hello
      i contact priority support but no body reply us. How can i we contact wc lovers team ? we are interesting to buy paid plugins.
      thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Template does not see category or any other widgets except search in sidebar.
      The inquiry button is still not showing ?

– Well, you may add any WP widget undder store page sidebar using Elementor template edit.

i contact priority support but no body reply us. How can i we contact wc lovers team ? we are interesting to buy paid plugins.
      – Do you have any queries, you may know us here.

Thank You

rockprince7
      Participant
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MY ISSUE ? VENDOR CATEGORY IS PART OF WCFM STANDARD TEMPLATE. IT MUST SHOW ALL WCFM WIDGETS IN YOUR NEW ELEMENTOR INTEGRATED WIDGET TEMPLATE OR WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS PLUGIN ??

– We do not include all widgets under store template sample template. But you may insert any widget there.

Should I show you video for this, how this can be done?

Thank You

raul.flores.arenas
      Participant

Hi,

I´m using wcfm with elementor, yesterday elementor was actualiced, and now i can´t create the template for the store page in the elementor interface. I don´t know why this happened, please help us.

I will attach the image of the error and we have the 5.3 WordPress Version.

Thank you for the help,
      RaĂşl Flores.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check this – https://youtu.be/0d-2wFlkg0I

Be sure, you have created Store page template using Elementor.

Thank You

raul.flores.arenas
        Participant

Hi,

I saw that video before, we do every step, and nothing, the error is still there, we delete and reinstall the complete wordpress project and the same.

The error and our plugins are attatch in the first post, please help us.

thank you for the help,

Raul Flores.

2A Network srls
      Participant

hello, I have a problem,
      I would like to include in their list of sellers of the shop their logo as per the photo I attach.
      How can I do? Every single retailer on the list of all sellers should have his logo next to his product.
      Thank you I await your kind reply.
      Antonio

Attachments:
      raul.flores.arenas
      Participant

Hi,

can i edit the store list with elementor ?, i know i can edit the store page, but i want edit the store list too

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry, store list not possible to edit using Elementor.

But you may tweak it’s display using short code attributes. please check this for details – https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant
      Cap Luis
      Participant

?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

This has be resolved in WCFM Marketplace latest update, 3.3.1

Cap Luis
      Participant
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, you have created store template using Elementor.

Elementor not yet support “video” and “slider” type banners.

We will add this support in next update.

Thank you

how to display badges on the elementor editor?

WCFM Forum
        Keymaster

You may use this short code for the purpose- [wcfm_store_info data=”store_badges”]

tahitibora1
      Participant

Please new feature: The ability and freedom to completely control, customize store list, and store pages with Elementor

Add a WCFM/WCL Elementor widget or other?

thanks

WCFM Forum
        Keymaster

Sorry, not get this clearly.

Cap Luis
          Participant

Ability to create a store list page with elementor

Matti
      Participant

Hi,

It would be awesome if Elementor support would be added to articles pages. Currently those pages can be edited with rich editor. This would enable Store Vendors to create beautiful landing pages with Elementor and it’s templates library.

Does anyone know how to add this with code snippet?

Cap Luis
        Participant

I don’t know if this is a good thing, I wouldn’t trust Elementor to salespeople, it could be a mess.

Matti
          Participant

Hi Cap,
          For my site it would be a fantastic feature and Vendors would love the feature.

Elementor has role manager and to be honest current rich editor (TinyMCE) supported by WCFM is outdated. Even WordPress has moved to block editor for a long time ago. WCFM competitors have been adding Elementor support for a while. You just can’t keep up with competition with outdated editors.

Matti
      Participant

I also appreciate if anyone knows how to replace tinyMCE rich editor with Gutenberg for articles pages (while waiting for Elementor support)

memoryengravers
      Participant

Does anyone know of an Elementor add on that will display the limited time offers created by Vendors ? I’ve tried some, but nothing displays with the actual countdown clock.

M M
      Participant

following this post

gwin2003
      Participant

Hello

Is this plugin compatible with Divi.If i use Divi will the store still work? Does this plugin also allow vendors to auction their products?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yes, WCFM well compatible with Divi Theme.

For Auction feature you will require this plugin – https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-simple-auctions-wordpress-auctions/6811382

Thank You

tahitibora1
      Participant

Hi guys,
      please please think about having an Elementor widget for all areas of wclovers front end manager etc…

Having a widget for Elementor pro? so that we can customize store pages, layouts, maps, etc…

WHY: Elementor has over 2, million users, so I think this would be a great potential new customer base for you and this would cut down requests from us all here.

That equates to more potential customers!

that’s possibly a lot of new customers!, you do the maths:)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, it’s not possible to edit dashboard template using Elementor. in fact if you edit dashboard page template using Elementor it will generate error or you will get 404 error.

Do you have edited “Store Manager” page template using Elementor?

WCFM – Elementor (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-elementor/) addon is already there to create custom store page template using Elementor.

Thank You

rytai
      Participant

Hello! My Vendor Registration and Membership pages stopped working. Just the shortcodes are still there. In the Setting – Dashboard pages – i don’t see any option to set neither Vendor nor the Registration pages. They must have dissappeared or smthn…Only the “Store manager” i see. how can i add them there?
      thanx.

Kay
      Participant

Hello, you guys have not been replying to my priority emails.

BTW, store carousel shortcode is not working with elementor, it works on page bakery.

Please check and reply to my emails.

Thanks.

thierry.jadot
      Participant

Hello, I have bought the Groups & staff this evening. That’s appears in my orders with status “completed”. When I check on my site’s dashboard >> marketplace >> capacity. It’s not OK so I am not sure if this has been integrated yet?
      nbr order is # 120455

Could you check it

Thank you,

best regards,

Thierry Jadot

KadeO
      Participant

Hi I was just wondering if there was a shortcode available that works with the Elementor addon that can show the contents of the Vendors ‘Shop Description’ (wcfm_store_description). The ‘Store Tab Contents’ elementor widget does not quite do what we need to achieve.

If there was also a way to call the Vendor Registration ‘Profile Additional Information’ Custom Registration Fields, that would be amazing.

Cheers.

MarsMars
        Participant

I agree it should be improved so we can redesign the content

timvance00
      Participant

Hi, why is it that we pay a fortune for this package, yet we still have to pay for plugins, such as Elementor Pro to be able to complete a custom design. The current client side design looks very poor, and in this day and age where UI and UX is so important, why are we dealing with a design flow that looks to be 10 years old. Surely you can improve the design side of this package to bring it into the modern times.
      I have been using Divi theme builder for many years, only because Divi’s UI is far better than the Elementor packhage. Why can’t we use Divi to customer design all public pages of the WCFM multivendor package?
      I have included a couple of designs, one is a Divi designed template done in WooCommerce, the second is the WCFM layout, it is very ugly. It appears the elements controlling the layout are a global control, not very impressive at all.
      Surely there is an easier way to edit the layout than needing to add more plugins to the site that will only slow it down more than it already is.
      Since I have not been able to get a half decent response through the support, this place is the next best thing.
      When I first was asking about this system, I asked if Divi was supported, I was told it was, now I’m told it is not. I paid over $1100 AUD after being told this imformation, and now finding I was mislead.

Attachments:
      Nico Bein
      Participant

Is it possible to customize the product grid that is used for the vendor’s shop pages? I want to sell tickets and need to display the date, the location etc. in the grid…

Best,
      Nico

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi Nico,
      WCFM uses WooCommerce product loop to render products. So you can use WooCommerce hooks to add that information. May I ask which ticket selling plugin are you using?
      Let me know.
      Thanks!

MKL
      Participant

Is there any chance to test WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Elementor on your demo site?

MKL
      Participant

No reply?

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.