2 Bugs: Empty categories on vendor page + not all shipping methods shown

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) 2 Bugs: Empty categories on vendor page + not all shipping methods shown

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      alexdezi
      Participant

Hello!

I have noticed two bugs:

1. Empty categories appear in the vendor page. I believe products of that category have been there, but not anymore. I guess they shouldn’t be there, once the vendor has no proudct of that category?

2. If I have multiple shipping methods, not all shipping methods are shown on the vendor page. Not sure what is causing that issue.

Here is a video for the issues: https://www.loom.com/share/06530abc7f99406f85f0596f6a4b0c8d

I hope that helps!

alexdezi
      Participant

For issue 2, the problem is the following:

1. If you have set free shipping and no minimum amount –> it is not shown on the shop page.
      2. If you set shipping with a price of 0, it is not shown –> you need to type in 0.00

Regarding this: Is it possible to accept , as a . in a comma? It’s very confusing for customers where I and probably many others live.

Thank you!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.