Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › 2 Bugs: Empty categories on vendor page + not all shipping methods shown
- April 16, 2020 at 6:39 am #119588alexdeziParticipant
I have noticed two bugs:
1. Empty categories appear in the vendor page. I believe products of that category have been there, but not anymore. I guess they shouldn’t be there, once the vendor has no proudct of that category?
2. If I have multiple shipping methods, not all shipping methods are shown on the vendor page. Not sure what is causing that issue.
Here is a video for the issues: https://www.loom.com/share/06530abc7f99406f85f0596f6a4b0c8d
I hope that helps!
- April 17, 2020 at 7:35 pm #120060alexdeziParticipant
For issue 2, the problem is the following:
1. If you have set free shipping and no minimum amount –> it is not shown on the shop page.
2. If you set shipping with a price of 0, it is not shown –> you need to type in 0.00
Regarding this: Is it possible to accept , as a . in a comma? It’s very confusing for customers where I and probably many others live.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.