3 Membership Plans but landing on 1 plan when proceeding to register

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request 3 Membership Plans but landing on 1 plan when proceeding to register

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      soyoungbaekenny
      Participant

Hi,

I have a few issues here, if you could help me to fix them..

1. I have 3 plans including 2 paid plans and 1 free plan. When a vendor registers for the 2 paid plans after filling the registration form, it lands on ‘review your plan’ where it defaults to Free membership which disables any payments. I did uncheck ‘free membership’ in ‘subscription’ so I don’t know where it’s coming from. Screenshot is attached.

2. I reached the email support and was told that if I purchase ‘GROUP ADD ON’ I will be able to assign varied numbers of product credits from ‘Buy Product Limit’ however I have been looking at your forum and one support member advised that it’ll work with Ultimate Plug-in rather than the Group Add On or both..Someone asked for a refund for misinformation.. It is a bit confusing which advice to follow as there is a bit of mixed information. I know that if I purchase a wrong one I cannot get a refund so can you clarify this? Please CHECK THE SECOND SCREENSHOT for how I would like to set exactly. Please tell me WHICH ONE I need that will 100% work on this issue. Otherwise I will have to change my fee plan..

3. For the registration page there is a code verification. Why is there a scroll in the box which is no use? Once the code is entered, when moving the mouse, the code scrolls down and up in figure which is trick for vendors to keep the code intact to finish the registration. Can I disable this?

4. Also for the registration form, can I have First Name, Sir Name and the Address ‘Required’?

Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

1. I have 3 plans including 2 paid plans and 1 free plan. When a vendor registers for the 2 paid plans after filling the registration form, it lands on ‘review your plan’ where it defaults to Free membership which disables any payments. I did uncheck ‘free membership’ in ‘subscription’ so I don’t know where it’s coming from. Screenshot is attached.

– I am not very clear with this one. If you are selecting paid plan at membership plan page but still it’s showing “Free Plan” at membership confirmation page?

2. I reached the email support and was told that if I purchase ‘GROUP ADD ON’ I will be able to assign varied numbers of product credits from ‘Buy Product Limit’ however I have been looking at your forum and one support member advised that it’ll work with Ultimate Plug-in rather than the Group Add On or both..Someone asked for a refund for misinformation.. It is a bit confusing which advice to follow as there is a bit of mixed information. I know that if I purchase a wrong one I cannot get a refund so can you clarify this? Please CHECK THE SECOND SCREENSHOT for how I would like to set exactly. Please tell me WHICH ONE I need that will 100% work on this issue. Otherwise I will have to change my fee plan..

– Well, WCFM – Group addon is essential to setup different capabilities for different membership levels.
      But “Limit Capabilities” are comes with WCFM Ultimate.

SO if you want to setup different Product Limit for each plan then WCFM Ultimate and WCFM – Group both will require.

Ultimate Member is for customer membership, it will not help you anyway in vendor membership.

3. For the registration page there is a code verification. Why is there a scroll in the box which is no use? Once the code is entered, when moving the mouse, the code scrolls down and up in figure which is trick for vendors to keep the code intact to finish the registration. Can I disable this?

– We will take car of this in coming update. Those scrolls are added from browser property.

4. Also for the registration form, can I have First Name, Sir Name and the Address ‘Required’?

– Please add this code to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_membership_registration_fields', function( $registration_fields ) {
      	if( isset( $registration_fields['first_name'] ) ) {
      		$registration_fields['first_name']['custom_attributes'] = array( 'required' => 1 );
      	}
      	if( isset( $registration_fields['last_name'] ) ) {
      		$registration_fields['last_name']['custom_attributes'] = array( 'required' => 1 );
      	}
      	return $registration_fields;
      }, 50 );

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thank You

soyoungbaekenny
      Participant

Thank you again for the response! I appreciate it.
      You are right, for the Question 1, I actually overlooked one step to set up properly.
      It will be ok. Thank you so much!!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s fine.

You are welcome and have a great day 🙂

soyoungbaekenny
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Now it’s resolve for you, right?

It was due to page setting, same page set for Membership and Registration!

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.