Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › 404 Error on console + no become a vendor option
- May 27, 2019 at 8:36 am #63955
- May 29, 2019 at 7:21 am #64224WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, these are theme files. I am not sure why those are missing and throwing 404 error.
I don’t find the “Become a vendor” option in the user account page. Only in registration page.
– Please be sure you have installed this plugin during installation – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-membership/
Also check at WCFM Admin Setting -> Dashboard Pages -> Membership and Registration pages are set over there
- May 29, 2019 at 10:32 am #64277NishantGuest
I have already setup WCFM marketplace and WCFM frontend manager.
I can list all the vendors using category but when I click on the vendor’s name from website, it shows 404 error. i.e. I cannot open the vendor page.
- May 31, 2019 at 6:56 pm #65233
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.