Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › 404 Error on Store link – not permalink issue
- March 2, 2019 at 8:45 pm #50881JadeGuest
I have just installed your WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin and it looks awesome. Apart from an issue I keep getting > when I set up a vendor and their store, store link shows a 404 error. I’ve had a look in your forum and seen a solution Settings > Permalinks and save without changing anything but it didn’t work. Is there anything I need to enable or what am I doing wrong?
- March 3, 2019 at 7:10 am #50922
“I’ve had a look in your forum and seen a solution Settings > Permalinks and save without changing anything but it didn’t work.”
*** You have to change this to “Post Name” and then save.
- March 4, 2019 at 3:39 pm #51070JadeGuest
I have tried that and it’s still not working.
Apart from that, I get another 2 errors:
1. It’s not displaying vendors in WCFM even though I do have 1 vendor in the system
2. All icons disappeared and are showing as a square
I have disabled all plugins apart from:
WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
WooCommerce Multivendor Membership
I have activated theme Twenty Nineteen.
Despite the above, the errors still persist. Can you help, please?
- March 4, 2019 at 4:46 pm #51091
I think something corrupted, you may send your site details here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
I will take a look at it.
- March 4, 2019 at 6:48 pm #51106JadeGuest
I have installed a fresh WP install and it is working now. It’s strange, as I had to re-install it twice! 🙂
Anyway – if it happens again, I will let you know. For now, we can close this.
- March 4, 2019 at 7:11 pm #51115JadeGuest
OK I know what it triggers – I will send you a message via the link you have provided.
- March 5, 2019 at 4:55 am #51142
Sure, feel free to reach me anytime.
Have a great day 🙂
- The topic ‘404 Error on Store link – not permalink issue’ is closed to new replies.