500 Internal Server Error When saving settings on 2nd languages.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM 500 Internal Server Error When saving settings on 2nd languages.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello good wcfm team,

I would like to report a bug that happens when going to dashboard/settings/ on 2nd language using WPML and clicking Save button (check attached screenshot of the error)

Temporary solution : going to /wp-admin/options-permalink.php and save permalinks again.

Thank you.

d-n-13
      Participant

Attachment.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It’s a well known issue for WPML. We are also looking for a way out from this.

“Temporary solution” – this is the only possible way right now to get out of this.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

This issue also happens for the new Menu Manager when saving in the translated page.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Menu manager save throws 500 error?

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

Using WPML and going to 2dn language and saving Menu Manager there will do 2 things :-

1- It will cause error 500, you have to go to wp-admin – > Settings -> permalinks to fix it.

2- will ruin all 1st language text (it doesn’t save doesn’t save menu text for 2nd only, but for both) – This is not a big deal for me, I set up menu in 1st language then i translate with wpml

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

If you have setup menu in first language and translate those strings from 1 st lang -> 2 nd lang, then no issues.

Nut if you save menu in 2 nd lang then you have to translate 2 nd lang -> 1 st lang as well.
      Check those strings are available under WPML string translation.

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘500 Internal Server Error When saving settings on 2nd languages.’ is closed to new replies.