A few vendor dashboard related queries

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate A few vendor dashboard related queries

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      hello4
      Participant

Hello there,

Could you kindly show me how to get these queries sorted?

1) How can I direct a vendor to vendor dashboard if they accidentally end up in the vendor registration page? I don’t want them to see the ‘You are not allowed to access this page…” message as it’s misleading.

2) How do I remove booking times from Bookings Lists? Or from every booking related screen within vendor dashboard.

3) How to check if it’s a logged in user is vendor or the store manager/admin?

4) How can we show all payment transactions (Show all) by default?

5) How can we show all payment transactions instead of limiting them to current month? If it’s not possible, how can we show the transactions for the last 3 or 6 months? By the way the placeholder text says: Choose data range. I believe it should be ‘date’ range.

6) How can we maintain a consistent date format within the dashboard? Some dates are shown as 2019-05-23, some are 23-05-2019 and some are May 23, 2019. How can we keep one format, ideally 2019-05-23 throughout the dashboard? This is the format currently set for WordPress default.

Thanks and regards,

hello4
      Participant

3 more to the list above:

7) How can we disable order emails to vendors? This is disabled on the dashboard but they keep receiving these emails. I only want them to receive booking related emails, not order notifications .

8) How can we edit to body text of WCFM emails?

9) How can we remove ‘Order’ statuses from vendor notifications?

hello4
      Participant

May I have an update on this please?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I am really sorry for delayed reply.

1) How can I direct a vendor to vendor dashboard if they accidentally end up in the vendor registration page? I don’t want them to see the ‘You are not allowed to access this page…” message as it’s misleading.

– You may use redirect plugin for this. Redirect “Store Vendor” user to “Store Manager” if they browse “Registration Page”
      We can not add this in core plugin as “Membership Upgrade/Change” require this access.

2) How do I remove booking times from Bookings Lists? Or from every booking related screen within vendor dashboard.

– Please use screen manager (at top bar right) to disable those fields for vendors – https://ibb.co/jDhHDsv

3) How to check if it’s a logged in user is vendor or the store manager/admin?

– WCFM has a function for this – wcfm_is_vendor()

4) How can we show all payment transactions (Show all) by default?

– Add this to your child theme’s functions.php –

add_filter( 'wcfm_payment_default_status_type', function( $default_status ) {
      	return '';
      });

5) How can we show all payment transactions instead of limiting them to current month? If it’s not possible, how can we show the transactions for the last 3 or 6 months? By the way the placeholder text says: Choose data range. I believe it should be ‘date’ range.

– We will definitely fix typo error. But there is no way yet to change default listing date range!

6) How can we maintain a consistent date format within the dashboard? Some dates are shown as 2019-05-23, some are 23-05-2019 and some are May 23, 2019. How can we keep one format, ideally 2019-05-23 throughout the dashboard? This is the format currently set for WordPress default.

– Where you have this date format “May 23, 2019”, please show me screenshot!

7) How can we disable order emails to vendors? This is disabled on the dashboard but they keep receiving these emails. I only want them to receive booking related emails, not order notifications .

– You have to disable “Store New Order” from wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Emails

8) How can we edit to body text of WCFM emails?

– You may edit Registration related emails from WCFM Membership setting panel.
      Notification email contents are part of translation file.

– DO you want to disable “Order Status” notification for vendors? Then you may do this from WCFM Admin Setting -> Notification Manager

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Hello there,

Thanks for the answers. I need further assistance though as some of those answers don’t work.

– I only want to remove the ‘time’ from the booking details, not the entire booking dates.

– Not even by changing the template file?

– This email is already disabled and all order related notifications are also disabled for vendors

In addition to those, could you please tell me how to remove the two arrow head (>>) from Show All button?

Thanks and regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

– I only want to remove the ‘time’ from the booking details, not the entire booking dates.

– Hope you are dealing with only “All Day” bookings. We will add condition and remove time for “All Day” bookings. https://ibb.co/PZV4KLJ

– Not even by changing the template file?

– We are checking this. Will add “filter” for this.

– Which emails they are receiving? Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Notification Manager -> Set OFF order related notifications for vendor.

In addition to those, could you please tell me how to remove the two arrow head (>>) from Show All button?

– We will remove this in next update.

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Hello there,

For some reason it’s not letting me to create new posts in here even after I logged into my account. Could you please check if MSG91 integration is still working after the latest updates as it doesn’t send SMS any more?

Best regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

hello4
      Participant

I can’t see any fatal errors relate to WCFM. These debug log is there though.

2019-07-20T10:57:08+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4165 for Ted Baker floral peplum dress
      2019-07-20T10:57:10+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4165 for Ted Baker floral peplum dress
      2019-07-20T11:06:28+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4167 for Ted Baker floral peplum dress
      2019-07-20T11:06:30+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4167 for Ted Baker floral peplum dress
      2019-07-20T11:11:17+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4169 for Clutch Bag
      2019-07-20T11:11:20+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4169 for Clutch Bag
      2019-07-20T11:24:31+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4171 for White Dress
      2019-07-20T11:24:32+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4171 for White Dress

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, this log is coming that means SMS notification initiated and it triggered.

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

I just tested it by removing all API details and it still gives the same log details:

2019-07-22T07:52:03+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4176 for Clutch Bag
      2019-07-22T07:52:03+00:00 DEBUG SMS:: : Txxxxd: You have received a Booking #4176 for Clutch Bag

Any thoughts?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Is this sending other SMS? like, New order SMS to admin?

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

No it doesn’t send any SMS at all.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, is there any template needs to be approve from MSG91 SMS account to send out those?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘A few vendor dashboard related queries’ is closed to new replies.