A glitch when signing up with a credit card

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership A glitch when signing up with a credit card

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

Testing a vendor signup with a “PayPal Payments Pro 2.0 (PayFlow) – Credit card” and “WC CHECKOUT”.

1. Testvendor successfully signed up. All went well.
      2 Vendor is directed to the vendor signup completion page where are two buttons: “DASHBOARD” and “STORE SETUP”

Issue #1. There is no testvendor store yet, because the order needs to be set completed before the testvendor gets its store.
      Can we get a better solution here in case the payment is not made with paypal?

OK, next the Admin sets the order as completed and now the testvendor gets its store.

3. The store setup wizard pops up on the testvendor page refresh.
      4. The testvendor goes to “/#wcfm_profile_manage_form_membership_head” page on the WCFM and sees its plan. (look at the attached picture)

Issue #2: The sum of the subscription is displayd as 0.00$ even tho it really was not so.

I assume that on the expiry the testvendor will have to subscribe manually again because he paid with a credit card and therefor subscription plan was not set up?

Issue #3. When the testvendor clicks “CANCEL” membership button, the membership is immediately set to FREE plan. It should not be so, because the vendor has already paid a month in front. The paid subscription should continue until the paid period is spent up.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

About the subscription plugins.

It seems that the only official subscription plugin currently is the “woocommerce subscriptions”?
      It’s too expensive for my needs.
      Is there another more affordable option available?

Currently I used “YITH WooCommerce Subscription” free version, but this seems to work only on backend.

Participant

I managed to solve the issue #2. There was info missing on the testsite vendor membership billing amount cell. I probably accidently used comma instead of dot to write down decimals.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Use this for now – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b5n7BIZMehsvkPxlOvQm3-7LI6MPXkIC/view?usp=sharing
      Get license later as you find it’s perfect for your requirement.

I am checking Issue #1

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘A glitch when signing up with a credit card’ is closed to new replies.