Tagged: store vendor
- Sep 18, 18 at 10:43 am #31941
I stop store vendor add shop staff user function.
I hope only admin could add shop staff user for specific store vendor.
I remember you say it can’t???
“Mohotest” is “store vendor”
Admin add “mohotest2” as “shop staff” at wp backend, then put into “Mohotest”.
then “mohotest2” could manage the product of “Mohotest”
Could i make it?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- Sep 18, 18 at 3:59 pm #31951
OK, as I understand you want to add Staff as Admin and will assign to a vendor, right?
We will add this prohibition in WCFM Groups next update.
- Sep 18, 18 at 4:09 pm #31952
- Sep 18, 18 at 4:11 pm #31953
as I understand you want to add Staff as Admin and will assign to a vendor, right?
1. I want to add Staff through Admin, and assign to a vendor.
2. admin could set the capability of this staff
- Oct 1, 18 at 4:13 am #32938
WCFM Groups new verion (3.0.4) is there and we have added this feature.
Kindly update yours and take a look.
- Oct 2, 18 at 3:07 am #33015
thanks i will try it.
- Oct 2, 18 at 1:48 pm #33048
Sure, please update me.
- Oct 9, 18 at 1:14 pm #33599
I f Vendor Add Staff to their Store. Does it means that the Staff already in the jobs?
So other Vendor cannot add him anymore?
- Oct 9, 18 at 3:40 pm #33616
- Oct 9, 18 at 4:07 pm #33620
I mean that other Vendor cannot add him
One staff only assign to one Vendor
Or One staff can assign in multiple Vendor?
I still not sure about Staff, Group, and managers
- Oct 9, 18 at 4:57 pm #33631
Staff is a special user type.
So, one staff can be associated with only one vendor.