About Commission payment time for vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate About Commission payment time for vendors

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MOHO
      Participant

Current, when order status became processing and completed, Commission will give vendor, wait for “mark as paid”

could i change only completed order, Commission will give vendor?

because i want to wait the vendor mark products shipped, then change order status as “completed” give Commission, thanks.

wc-marketplace reply me:

@mohotw, we use the same hook to display the order in the vendor’s order page and create commission at the same time.

Hence, if you create the commission when the order status is complete, then the vendor will also see the order when the order status is completed.

So, you have to do some custom code for this. This support thread might be able to help you out :
      https://wc-marketplace.com/support-forum/search/wcmp_completed_commission_statuses/
      https://wc-marketplace.com/support-forum/topic/order-processing/

I didn’t know this is your plugin control it or wc-marketplace plugin

I hope only when order became completed, then earning “N/A” have value, and add to total earnings at Reports menu.

By moho

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

For WC Marketplace commission only generated when a order status “processing” or “completed”, in simple word after order payment is done.

Do you want to exclude “processing” from this and want to allow only completed for withdrawal?

Between, how your commission is sending out to vendors? By withdrawal request or automatic disbursal?

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

I have a question

if want to exclude “processing” from this and want to allow only completed for “total earnings”
      i change product commission, when order processing.
      then i completed order, the order display earning value and add to “total earnings”
      this value will be the new commission i type?

Between, how your commission is sending out to vendors? By withdrawal request or automatic disbursal?
      I will create our payment form by formidable pro(https://formidableforms.com/), and give money with our local bank.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, i understand .

I am checking this how can be altered!

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘About Commission payment time for vendors’ is closed to new replies.