- June 24, 2019 at 11:44 pm #69431
Do the accounting plugins such as quickbooks https://woocommerce.com/products/quickbooks-sync-for-woocommerce/ or others work with Marketplace?
- June 26, 2019 at 4:49 pm #69832
We are working on this, will be there very soon.
- June 27, 2019 at 12:11 pm #69997kaloomeeParticipant
- June 28, 2019 at 8:45 am #70112
Great news thank you
- July 15, 2019 at 6:01 pm #72584
Any idea when this would be available?
- August 12, 2019 at 6:30 pm #76300
Hello, Is there any news on this yet? Thank you very much : )
- September 14, 2019 at 9:45 pm #81616MakersParticipant
This will be a welcome addition for sure.
- September 20, 2019 at 3:52 pm #82646This reply has been marked as private.
- September 22, 2019 at 12:52 pm #82896
We are working on this, possibly this will be there by next month.
Thanks for your patience.
- April 10, 2020 at 10:46 pm #117766MakersParticipant
I’m wondering if this feature has been implemented?
Is there another suggested method to sync transactions from WCFM Marketplace to Quickbooks including orders, fees, splits, transfers, refunds, etc?
- April 12, 2020 at 1:35 pm #118377
NO, it’s not yet released.
- July 7, 2020 at 9:07 pm #146726DAParticipant
Dear WCFM Team,
SOS. We really need you to implement this feature into WCFM Marketplace as fastest as you can. When is the release date ? Plllleeeeaaaassseeee 🙏🙏🙏
- July 8, 2020 at 8:09 pm #147006anee96935Participant
I Create the custom post in admin dashboard side but not show the vendor login dashboard. please help me about this cons-urn. because i am creating the vendor and uploading the bike in our Custom post type. i want to custom post type admin capability same capability on vendor side. so please tell.
see the attachment file……. same functionality to the vendor side
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.