Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › ACF and Plugin WooCommerce Scheduler
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- August 29, 2018 at 10:01 pm #30162michaParticipant
I’m trying to integrate the WooCommerce Scheduler Plugin https://wisdmlabs.com/scheduler-for-woocommerce/. When I’m adding the custom fields I have some issues.
1. Adding the start and end date fields works. The WCFM date format displayed and saved in the database is different but it will be considered by the plugin. The issue is when I edit the start and end date with WCFM in that different format the input fields in the wordpress backend will be empty (not displayed) although the values will be considered for the availability of the product.
2. There is also a field “_hide_if_unavailable”. When I add this as WCFM custom field it is not possible to set it to “yes”. It will always be reset to no after pressing the save button.
I attached some screenshots for further explanation.
Do you have any suggestion howto fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 29, 2018 at 10:15 pm #30167WCFM ForumKeymaster
Thanks for get in touch with us.
Well, we can integrate this with WCFM, no need to setup using custom field.
Can you please share this plugin files with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The topic ‘ACF and Plugin WooCommerce Scheduler’ is closed to new replies.