Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › ACF Features missing compatibility
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by WCFM Forum.
- February 25, 2019 at 2:41 am #49893acauaferreiraParticipant
Hi friends, more than 3 months after this topic below, i saw some minor new features integrated with Wcfm in your changelogs, but none of that said below
The possibility to full use ACF was the main decision to use WCFMU
Inside Edit group field, almost all the fields settings did not works inside wcfm, if I access from wp-admin works as it should.
1-Add new choice for checkbox (Allow ‘custom’ values to be added)
2-Conditional logic , Character Limit, append,Preppend,Layout Horizontal
- February 25, 2019 at 9:03 am #49970WCFM ForumKeymaster
“Inside Edit group field, almost all the fields settings did not works inside wcfm”
– That’s right. ACF no way support it’s setup from Frontend. SO we have to implement all these custom for frontend.
Now, creating a total new ACF from frontend will take a lots of time.
We are working on this. Right now, we are trying to make it’s conditional logic work for front-end fields!
- February 25, 2019 at 9:52 am #49989Shop managerGuest
How can I set different custom field for different types of category in front end dashboard
- February 26, 2019 at 4:50 am #50085WCFM ForumKeymaster
This is possible using ACF Pro, you have setup custom fields group rule by “Product Category”.
- The topic ‘ACF Features missing compatibility’ is closed to new replies.