Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › ACF Field Group: Field's conditional logic isn't working?
- September 26, 2019 at 12:26 pm #83725Luke LeeParticipant
I was trying to build a lot of custom field with Advanced Custom Field.
So what I wanted to achieve is I create let’s say 5 fields in a field group,
Field 1: Product Type: (Apparel, Goggles, Boots, etc…)
Field 2 (conditional): Apparel Brand: (Selection 1, 2, 3, etc…)
->Field two only show, when field one’s value = Apparel.
Field 3 (conditional): Boots Brand: (Selection 1, 2, 3, etc…)
->Field three only show, when field one’s value = Boots.)
Something like this, and I found out that looks like WCFM doesn’t support this function?
I found some post on this forum, saying it’s not supported but coming soon, and that post was on Feb, 2018.
Does anyone know, how to make it work?
Any help will be appreciated!
- September 27, 2019 at 1:21 pm #83968WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, WCFM Product Manager not yet support this, it only support category wise fields option.
We have this in plan, will add support soon.
- December 18, 2019 at 3:34 pm #97892koziol911Participant
Any update in this topic? Conditional ACF does not seems to be working still.
- December 23, 2019 at 11:45 am #98656WCFM ForumKeymaster
This support not yet added.
- The topic ‘ACF Field Group: Field's conditional logic isn't working?’ is closed to new replies.