ACF Field, how to change the position, say like above short description?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate ACF Field, how to change the position, say like above short description?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Luke Lee
      Participant

Hi, I’m using Advanced Custom Field to add some extra custom field for my vendors to fill out.

Currently it’s displaying under the tabs, like inventory, Attributes, etc.

I want my field to appear let’s say above the short description, is it possible?

Does any one done this before?

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It’s not supported, ACF or any custom fields will be added as Tab under product manager.

Thank You

Luke Lee
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks you for your reply, but can you please tell me what is the hook that we can use to add something above the short description?

I was trying to find documentation and I can’t find it, perhaps if you can tell me that will be way better!

Also if it’s possible where can you find the code that you build to make the ACF field into tabs? I might be able to custom the code around when I have the hooks and filters from you.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You may find those codes here – wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\views\integrations\acf\

Thank You

Luke Lee
      Participant

Hi, I can’t find this path? I get into views folder, and I don’t see intergrations folder there.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please update WCFM Ultimate to the latest version.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘ACF Field, how to change the position, say like above short description?’ is closed to new replies.