Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › ACF Field, how to change the position, say like above short description?
- September 27, 2019 at 12:07 pm #83961
Hi, I’m using Advanced Custom Field to add some extra custom field for my vendors to fill out.
Currently it’s displaying under the tabs, like inventory, Attributes, etc.
I want my field to appear let’s say above the short description, is it possible?
Does any one done this before?
- September 30, 2019 at 10:56 am #84444
It’s not supported, ACF or any custom fields will be added as Tab under product manager.
- September 30, 2019 at 11:06 am #84450
Thanks you for your reply, but can you please tell me what is the hook that we can use to add something above the short description?
I was trying to find documentation and I can’t find it, perhaps if you can tell me that will be way better!
Also if it’s possible where can you find the code that you build to make the ACF field into tabs? I might be able to custom the code around when I have the hooks and filters from you.
- September 30, 2019 at 3:38 pm #84528
You may find those codes here – wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\views\integrations\acf\
- October 1, 2019 at 12:09 am #84568
Hi, I can’t find this path? I get into views folder, and I don’t see intergrations folder there.
- October 10, 2019 at 8:57 pm #86084
Please update WCFM Ultimate to the latest version.
- The topic ‘ACF Field, how to change the position, say like above short description?’ is closed to new replies.