Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › acf fields not all work
- April 13, 2018 at 4:06 pm #21751
Hello! acf fields not all work. You can not see the acf selection fields of taxonomies
- April 14, 2018 at 8:31 am #21778
“You can not see the acf selection fields of taxonomies” – do you mean ACF fields for “product” post type with category specific rule as well?
Or, Product category specific ACF fields?
Can you please show me that field setting screenshot?
- April 18, 2018 at 12:19 pm #21993
Hi, Product category specific ACF fields.
These fields are not visible in the form of the addition of product. The relationship fields are not visible in the form.
- April 18, 2018 at 2:42 pm #22010
Acf pro doesn’t work
- April 18, 2018 at 5:04 pm #22015
ACF pro definitely work.
Can you please show me some screenshot for – “Product category specific ACF fields.”, the conditions you set!
- April 20, 2018 at 1:06 pm #22114
- April 21, 2018 at 6:48 am #22129
You didn’t set condition to make this available for “Product” post type.
That is essential to have under WCfM product manager.
You may add category condition with that as well with “AND” clause.
Take a try and know me is this resolve your issue or not!
- April 23, 2018 at 11:26 am #22215
- April 23, 2018 at 2:37 pm #22220
Can you please show me again ACF field setting?
Between, which fields you have created with ACF. ACF repeater field is not yet supported by WCfM.
- April 24, 2018 at 7:42 am #22270
- April 24, 2018 at 11:29 am #22293BingalKeymaster
OK, now I understand the issue.
Actually, ACF Pro those advanced fields are not yet supported by WCfM.
- April 25, 2018 at 1:14 pm #22359
And what can you do here? I really need a relationship fields.
- April 27, 2018 at 8:28 am #22424
- May 3, 2018 at 6:34 am #22681
have you seen my demo site with relationship fields?
- May 3, 2018 at 11:22 am #22703
I have already replied you over email, here it is again =========>
I have just checked your custom fields.
Do you want to have support of a custom taxonomy for products?
Actually, I am trying to know the purpose of these type of fields for your requirement.
WCfM does not have support of these, but if we can make this fulfil some other way for you.
- May 3, 2018 at 12:57 pm #22707
I need fields of relationships taxonomies and users in the form of the addition of specific products, for example, select multiple of categories posts or select of users by roles.
- May 3, 2018 at 1:19 pm #22708
select posts by category as in acf pro and select users of specific roles
- May 3, 2018 at 6:05 pm #22725
But WCfM dashboard is available to only vendor and admin.
Then how this will helpful for you?
- May 3, 2018 at 6:12 pm #22727
This is necessary for vendors
- May 8, 2018 at 7:53 pm #23002AnzhGuest
Can you help me? Thank you in advance
- May 8, 2018 at 9:18 pm #23006
Yeah sure, why not.
But I am still not very clear with the idea!
When vendors are the only user to access WCfM dashboard and will create products, then why are you adding user role dependency on ACF fields?
- May 9, 2018 at 6:35 am #23044AnzhGuest
I create a website for sale events (event as product). When the vendor creates the event, it must choose in the form of specific trainers (users). Well as it should choose articles of coach and specific types of portfolio (post type with the custom taxonomy.
- May 12, 2018 at 6:30 am #23164
Well, this kind of field setup can not be supported by default.
Also, “Well as it should choose articles of coach and specific types of portfolio (post type with the custom taxonomy.” – you have created a Taxonomy field, how this will help you to select articles, I am not sure.
May be some advance level of custom coding may help you to add support of these things.
- May 12, 2018 at 12:30 pm #23184AnzhGuest
Well, can you write code to support the extended acf pro fields (taxonomy relationship fields, users and post types)?
- May 14, 2018 at 8:03 pm #23304
Yeah, we may take a try.
But this will be paid support.
- May 18, 2018 at 6:15 pm #23526AnzhGuest
Hello. How much is it?
- May 18, 2018 at 6:24 pm #23528
- May 20, 2018 at 2:08 pm #23581TavyGuest
I too am curious how I can get use of all ACF custom fields. Is this planned for a future release? Or do you recommend any other custom field plugin that is supported by your product? I don’t like being limited by simple fields.
- May 20, 2018 at 7:39 pm #23585
Well, you may try Toolset.
- May 26, 2018 at 2:12 pm #23846TavyGuest
Toolset isn’t working either… I need a time input field. WCFM seems to be ignoring all useful fields in ACF and Toolset and not displaying them. How can we get these fields back? Our vendors need to be able to use all the fields.
- May 28, 2018 at 8:05 pm #23922
WCfM 4.1.2 has just released. It has ACF Pro more advance fields support –
1. Date time
Kindly update yours and take a look.
- May 30, 2018 at 8:12 pm #24042AnzhGuest
ACF Pro User does not work
- June 1, 2018 at 3:50 pm #24133
Can you please show me your ACF Pro user field setup?
- The topic ‘acf fields not all work’ is closed to new replies.