Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › ACF fields not working anymore!!!
- September 16, 2018 at 6:47 pm #31763RamiParticipant
Hi, I use ACF free to display some custom fields in the single product page, the fields work perfectly when I enter the values from the WordPress backend as an administrator, but not from WCFM dashboard as a vendor or even as an admin.
I use WC Marketplace, I added the group rule as: post type equals to product, and style as standard(WP meta box).
I have also an issue with the date picker field format in WCFM it is yymmdd , but in WordPress and ACF it is yy/mm/dd.
I noticed this error in chrome console, which appears only in WCFM and WC MARKETPLACE:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘secret’ of null
at a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage (wp-embed.min.js?ver=52ce579fd308fbb625fa68415c28bf05:1)
Is it related to my issues?
I appreciate any help.
- September 17, 2018 at 1:27 pm #31802
I am really sorry for the inconveniences.
Tell me few things –
1. Are you able to create product using WCFM product manager?
2. ACF fields/block are visible under WCFM Product Manager?
3. If “2” yes, fields are saving when you are saving a product?
“wp-embed.min.js?” – Any idea which plugin included this script as WCFM has no such script.
- September 17, 2018 at 2:34 pm #31812RamiParticipant
The answers are:
But, that is for yesterday, because today I have updated ACF to the new version 5.7.6, and after that, the fields block disappeared from the page.
the script path is as follows: https://my-domain/wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?ver=52ce579fd308fbb625fa68415c28bf05, and I know nothing else about it.
I hope that helps.
- September 17, 2018 at 3:54 pm #31824
Just checked, ACF has made some major changes in their latest update.
We are making those changes and will update in few hours.
- September 17, 2018 at 10:43 pm #31855
WCFM Ultimate new version is there.
Kindly update yours and take a look.
- The topic ‘ACF fields not working anymore!!!’ is closed to new replies.